Sketch Flight Designing

Just message him :)

I don’t have a resume, so I submitted my website. :P

Sketch Flight Designing could perhaps change its name someday since it provides VAs with so many services that are beyond sketching and designing! :D

1 Like

It was sorted via email, that’s how we work :)

New Staff

Over the last week we have been hiring staff and we are glad to have two new staff members apart of the team.

Also don’t forget! Sketch flight designing are always at your request, so order today! At our website. If you need logo, livery, website or an experienced virtual helper, where the ones!

http://sketchflight.wix.com/design

3 Likes

##Ordering

Hello All.

At this point Sketch Flight is accepting applications for staff/designers. We also accept orders 24/7, our system can take up to 24 hours for a order to be replied to. So if you want a website? Logo? Livery? or some helpful ideas, visit the ordering station today:

http://sketchflight.wix.com/design#!order/sgqly

We take all orders seriously :)

A Big thank you from the team at SketchFlight
Dawud Selek
Virtual Helper

2 Likes

So sketch Flight can make a forum but @Flying-Switzerland can’t? I find his idea is better than this forum, I translation forum is better than an announcement forum, @Flying-Switzerland’s forum was made to help people that don’t speak English, no offence but I don’t see the purpose of this forum you made. SORRY BUT I DON’T SEE THE THING WITH THIS FORUM

1 Like

It is not an exact “forum”. It’s a support center for Sketch Flight customers and is not something to compare with.

Sketch flight operates on its own and is not affiliated with Infinite Flight. We are not a VA or Infinite Flight Virtual group either.

1 Like

Why is it in LIVE VA?

Because we support VA’s. VA=Virtual Airline

We are not a virtual airline at all, but we provide assistance to them :)

We’re a company

Hi! I wanted to join but it said email was invalid when I have used it on a million other things. Help?

1 Like

OK, I just joined and I am so excited to get started!

1 Like

##Social Media

Hello All.

Sketch Flight is happy to announce that we now have a Social Media Advertising Agent which is me. I am very happy to take this position and here are a few things that I will be working on.

Twitter: We already have a Twitter account as you guys may have already known and I will be updating it with some info and latest updates about Sketch Flight.

LINK- http://www.twitter.com/sketchflight

Facebook: Sketch Flight is happy to announce that we now have our own Facebook Page !

LINK- https://www.facebook.com/sketchflightgfx/

Instagram: Sketch Flight will also be moving to Instagram very soon !

If you have any Questions Regarding Sketch Flights social media side, please feel free to send me a Message through PM.

Thank You
Sketch Flight Social Media Advertising Agent
Dawud Selek

2 Likes

Attention - Website orders on hold

As Sketch Flight is updating our system, we will not be accepting any further website orders until the new SFD update arrives, meaning our new system is put in place.

This does not mean we are quitting website designer it just means that we are putting it on hold until the appropriate time of which we will charge.

Website orders currently requested will be completed.

The new system will offer a shop that clients much purchase deals for websites and other utilities like logos…

If you were to order a website after this time, you will be declined.

Thank you for reading, if you have any questions please directly reply to this post.

1 Like

Attention - New Website is under way

Sketch Flights new website is under way and our awesome Website Designer is doing a great job to keep it going.

Logos and other requests other than Website orders will still be accepted and completed during this time.

The new system will offer a shop which clients can purchase deals for websites and other utilities like logos etc.

If you were to order a website after this time, you will be declined and can order when our new website/system is up and running.

If you’d like to place an order for something other than a website, please order from our Current Website until the new one is out.

Thank you for reading, if you have any questions please directly reply to this post.

3 Likes

are u guys still doing this

:p yes i just got your order

1 Like

Thank you ;)

thank you for the livery and the logo, i love it!

1 Like

your welcome. glad you love it!

1 Like