Sketch Flight Designing

image Sketch Flight Designing

Welcome to the offcial Sketch Flight Designing thread. Here you can understand a little more about Sketch Flight.

The purpose of Sktech Flight is to provide websites, liveries, logos and ideas for you virtual airline/group or alliance. At this point our company is quite small but plan to grow and spread to major FSX/Xplane virtual airlines.

At this point Sketch Flight is accepting applications for staff/designers. We also accept orders 24/7, our system can take up to 24 hours for a order to be replied to. So if you want a website? Logo? Livery? or some helpful ideas, visit the site today:

#Home Page image

New Forum

Sketch Flight is glad to announce there new forums! Join today and become a forum member for Sketch Flight, by following the tab below. This forum was built for client discussion, support, announcements etc-. Don’t waste time and sign up today.

#Sketch Flight Forum

Our new website is currently under construction, and should be released in the next few weeks!

14 Likes

I’d just like to say. Amazing website! Really nice! I can tell you guys put hard work into that website!

Wish you the best of luck!

4 Likes

Thanks mate, I have been planning for months, so when the time came to create the website, I had it all planned :)

1 Like

Your welcome! It was a good idea you announced with a website! Because I hate those VA’s who say…Website coming soon!

2 Likes

But this time where not a virtual airline, ;)

1 Like

Attention:

If you are viewing the website on an IPAD or tablet, the website headings will be glitchy and may not be in the right place. at this moment we can’t fix this issue.

I highly recommend you to erase FDS logo or making some copyright to FDS.

I will sort that out soon @grxninesix, I’m quite busy

1 Like

Website is class! Good Luck :)

1 Like

Accepting Clients

Glad to announce our first few designers. We are now giving for support to website and logo/livery requests.

1 Like

Websites

If you guys are looking for a professional website with all you need to start your VA than visit Sketch Flight today! And order. :)

So, what do you need to know to apply?

Your background in that area for example:

Logo and livery designer

• Liveries and logos (your work)
  • your background with virtual airlines
  • Details about yourself

All this goes into a resume

Update in Progress

Hi all, just informing those sketch flight customers and new comers that we have started our new website and will have some very professional and easier features.

We hope to create an easier and better environment for our clients and customers.

• We hope to include a forum for orders and applications, at this point we havent decided what else to include
  • Also bringing a shop section for the orders
  • Fresh website
  • More staff positions
  • Free content and payment content (Meaning we hope to sell our service as well as still keeping it free, but making free have a footer advertisment)
2 Likes

Hi all, just letting you know that our upcoming website and forums will be soon available to the public. The team have been working hard not only with customers but with creating our new network!

The old website will be removed.

Don’t forget! If your a new VA or a VA who needs logos, website, liveries or even some assistance. Order today at our website!

1 Like

New Forum

Sketch Flight is glad to announce there new forums! Join today and become a forum member for Sketch Flight, by following the tab below. This forum was built for client discussion, support, announcements etc-. Don’t waste time and sign up today.

#Sketch Flight Forum

2 Likes

Don’t forget! Sketch Flight has an active forum. If you own a Virtual Airline join the forum, advertise your VA!

This forum also a support forum for our clients so don’t be afraid to ask for help.

Just ordered something! Hope you got my request :)

2 Likes

Your order should start once the designer gets in contact. :)

Yo @Skylines! Not wishing to stress you too much but how’s the second impression for IFSIAVA coming along? ;)