Sir_Baller's ATC Tracking Thread - [Closed] @ N/A

Old topic was closed due to inactivity. Here’s the new one. Thanks for your feedback! Its greatly appreciated!

This is open on training, I assume?

I’m not able to control on any other server, so yes.

1 Like

Gotcha. I’ll be right there.

Runways 2 and 11 are closed!

1 Like

Feedback here or PM?

Apologies for the near-collision @AsternAviation.

Not your fault, no give-way command was given.

1 Like

Feedback here is fine

I have a tad bit of feedback of my own:

I appreciate how you handled me during that tango I had on the taxiway.
No need to give a “contact tower” command once you’ve already done it in the “taxi to runway __” command.
I almost collided with Astern because no give-way command was given.

1 Like

Feedback for @KennedyTurner on 10/2/19.

• Gave continue straight ahead command right into a dead-end and a collision with traffic exiting runway 20. No give-way command was given.
  • Strong airport awareness to deny the A330, but when it didn’t follow directions, don’t give it the taxi clearance. Continue to deny it. You’re training; just because he’s trolling doesn’t mean you allow him to practice casual server behavior.
  • Little early on the frequency change for Lufthansa 447, he was still at 1,200 and not clear of the first ring.
  • No need to tell me to enter left downwind runway 20. You’ve already given me the pattern entry with your takeoff clearance when you state “make left traffic”.
  • Clearance was pretty late. Remember you can give clearances as soon as the aircraft is on crosswind.
  • Not sure what that transition was. Remember they are transitioning through your airspace, not above it. I suggest you watch the tutorials on transitions.

Sorry for the short time spent, have to get to radar training.

2 Likes

@anon79257371 @AsternAviation Thank you for your feedback!

2 Likes

Ground and Tower at EHAM is open!

1 Like

Change of airport, I guess?

1 Like

No, I’m still here. I lagged out for about 3p seconds

1 Like

Seems that you CLOSED at AMS, which I can understand. I have sent you your feedback via PM

1 Like

I haven’t received it yet

Good day all! I’m trying to get some radar practice, so departure and approach at KSFO is open!

I’ll open ground and tower for you! Maybe let’s get a challenge going! 😂

1 Like

Sure! Go ahead!