Sinking on the gates

When I spond in the aircraft at Philippines major airports , in all severs, at these place sinks to ground. It decend to -6000ft or more. I have tried to log out then respond and I had clean out the scenery . Please fix these issues. Thank you for your kind attention.

Hi

Have you tried clearing your scenery cache and restarting your device?

In the App go to Settings > General > Clear Scenery Cache

1 Like

I recommend you clear your scenery cache by going to: Settings --> Controls --> Scroll down to the very bottom then you will see ‘clear scenery cache’, tap on it then confirm it. That should fix the issue.

If you’re still experiencing this issue, then restarting your device is probably the best option.

Hi there @Jeff_Wang!

First, do what the others have said above. If that doesn’t work, make sure to close every single app that you have opened on your device. Go Into IF, and check if the problem is still there.

However, if the problem still persists, I recommend deleting and reinstall infinite flight. If the problem is still there, a member of staff should be able to help you.

Hope this helps!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.