SingaporeAirlines 777-300ER | ESSA-WSSS | New Beta 20.2

Hi Everyone

As you all know, 20.2 has recently been released into public beta with the release of the 777-300ER, 777-200LR and 777F. As the 777 is a long haul, widebody and AYC was in Stockholm. an overnight flight from ESSA to WSSS (Singapore) was an easy choice. Our flight departs Stockholm at sunset and climbs to FL370 through the dark, we encounter sunrise by some mountains and then decent into the beautiful calm Changi airport at midday.

Flight Information
Server – Expert
Route – ESSA>WSSS
Flight time – 11h10
Aircraft – SingaporeAirlines 777-300ER
Callsign – CRAZY-12
Average Cruise – FL370 at Mach 0.85

Loading Aircraft… DAMN she’s a beauty!

Waiting in line for our departure. Its very busy here in ESSA!

And we have Lift Off!

Bye Stockholm!

Climbing to FL370 as it gets dark…

Suns now come back up from the east and we’re overflying some mountains!

After sometime… we find ourselves on short final for RWY20R at Changi Int’l.

This… Yeah this… This was my smoothest landing in any 777!

Spoilers Up and Reverse thrust on!

Offloading passengers and cargo off this special flight.

Thank you for joining me on this lovely flight an the new and improved 777-300ER on this overnight flight… I got so many great photos from this trip but unfortunately I can only show you 10.

Also starting something, I’ve started an Insta where you can see some other images I can’t share here
at CrazyMinecart12

Previous Post

UkraineAir 737-900 | UKBB>EGLL | Busy London

Anyways
I definitely recommend checking out my previous post, there are lots of nice pictures and please feel free to comment below what you thought about this flight or post.

Until next-time, See ya

10 Likes

May I ask what device you are using, this format isn’t common and it looks like a 21:9 ratio

My device as a Samsung galaxy S8+… its always been great with IF. never crashes ect

1 Like

All my fellow S10 users are jealous right now 😅

1 Like