Singapore Virtual: Official Thread || A Great Way To Fly

Temporary Website | IFVARB | Join Us

The Official Singapore Virtual Airlines Thread

checked IFVARB Approved!

image // image

Here at Singapore Virtual Airlines, we strive to provide pilots with a professional environment, and most importantly, we aim to provide our pilots with the best and most fun experience possible. Singapore Virtual Airlines provides our pilots with a large variety of liveries and destinations to choose from. Our pilots are able to explore all of the world with one of the best fleet possible and one of the best destination maps.

Singapore Virtual Airlines is based at WSSS (Singapore Changi International Airport). Come explore the world from Asia! SVA flies to over 100 international destinations in over 50 countries on six continents from both its primary hub in Singapore and our codeshare hubs in France, England, Africa and more! We feature over 900 routes in our database.

Our pilots at Singapore Virtual Airlines are given the chance to fly many different liveries such as Silk Air, Scoot Airlines, Tigerair, and Singapore Airlines. With these many liveries our pilots have an immense pilot ranking system to reward them in their constant flying.

Kris Cadet Trainee

Silk Air Pilot
Upon joining Singapore Virtual, pilots will have access to the A319 (SilkAir), A320 (Generic), and 737-800 (Generic)

Kris Cadet Pilot

Scoot Air Short-Haul Pilot
Upon reaching 10 hours, pilots will gain access to the A319 (TigerAir) and A320 (Generic)

Kris Senior Cadet

Singapore Air Backlit
Upon reaching 20 hours, pilots will gain access to the A330-300 (Generic)

Kris Co-Pilot

Singapore Air Pilot
Upon reaching 40 hours, pilots will gain access to the B777-200ER (Generic)

Kris Senior Co-Pilot

Singapore Air Long-Haul Pilot
Upon reaching 60 hours, pilots will gain access to the B777-300ER (Singapore Airlines)

Kris Captain

Scoot Air Long-Haul Pilot
Upon reaching 100 hours, pilots will gain access to the 787-8 (Generic) and 787-9 (Scoot)

Kris Senior Captain

Singapore Air Ultra Long-Haul Pilot
Upon reaching 140 hours, pilots will gain access to the 787-10 (Singapore Airlines)

Kris Commander

Singapore Air Ultra Long-Haul Pilot
Upon reaching 200 hours, pilots will gain access to the A380-800 (Singapore Airlines)

Singapore Virtual Mainline Fleet

Airbus A319-100

Airbus A320-200

Boeing 737-800

Airbus A330-300

Boeing 777-200ER

Boeing 777-300ER

Boeing 787-8

Boeing 787-9

Boeing 787-10

Airbus A380-800

Codeshare Partners

In addition to our SQ, SLK, and TRM fleets above, we also feature codeshare routes which our pilots can fly. For more information about codeshare routes, restrictions, and how to file PIREPs, refer to the pilot handbook which is given when you join Singapore Virtual. This section is updated frequently as more and more codeshare routes are added.

• Eva Airlines
  • Garuda Indonesia
  • Turkish Airlines
  • EgyptAir
  • SAS
  • South African Airways
  • Air China
  • Air France
  • Asiana Airlines
  • Avianca
  • Ethiopian Airlines
  • FlyBe
  • jetBlue
  • Lufthansa
  • Brussels Airlines
  • Alaska Airlines

Branch Programs!

Singapore Cargo

Like hauling cargo? Then Singapore Cargo is for you! Fly from Singapore to the World using our codeshare partners’ aircraft - Nippon Air Cargo Boeing 748F. Used only for precious cargo. Rank unlocked at Kris Captain.

Singapore Centuries

This newly inducted program allows pilots of rank Kris Commander to fly from Singapore to 6 destinations on the Douglas DC-10 aircraft. After all, what’s better than taking a step back into history?

Singapore Style

Do you fancy some luxury? Fly from Singapore to the World using the Citation X and TBM 930. Used only for business travelers. Rank unlocked at Kris Commander.
image image

Here at Singapore Virtual, we promote realistic and professional flying, as well as reward those that show loyalty and dedication to the VA. Singapore Status is a program where pilots receive special badges in recognition of completing achievements. Essentially, it’s a frequent flyer program that keeps track of a pilot’s activity and where they’ve flown with SVA. For example, a pilot will receive an Elite Status if they land or takeoff from all 6 continents. To earn a Silver Status, our pilots have to fly every aircraft in the SVA fleet including codeshare liveries.This program encourages our pilots to visit destinations they’ve never been to before on aircraft they’ve never flown.

Our staff positions here are split up into two divisions, Upper Management, and Lower Management. Within each division, there are several staff positions that dictate the role of the staff member.

Upper Management

Chief Executive Officer: @Transport_Hub | Pranav
Chief Operating Officer: @TwinsRock88 | Mathew
Senior Advisor: @xxFuryxx | Andrew

Lower Management

Media Manager: @Hani_Freij
Chief Pilot: @macharyone

Come join the Singapore Family and fly for one of the world’s five star airlines.

Why You Should Join:

• Large fleet with a variety of aircraft from small to large and a variety of liveries from around the world.
  • An amazing route system with a website that provides pilots with information about major destinations.
  • Global Route Network
  • Modern Crew Center

Requirements to become a pilot at Singapore Virtual:

• Access to our communication app, Slack.
  • Meet the minimum age requirement of 12 years old
  • Must have access to the Training Server (Grade 2+)
  • Must be a member of IFC and in good standing on this community discourse
  • Must take the written examination and pass with a 20/40

After you have taken the written test, please allow a staff member 24-48 hours to PM you on IFC with the link to join our Slack.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to PM @Transport_Hub or any of the other staff members at Singapore Virtual. See you in the skies!

NonStop Virtual | Redevelopment/Staff Applications Open|
The 2018 Infinite Flight Community Awards | The Results
Singapore Virtual: Old Thread 2.0

Oh my lord! Amazing work guys!

Nice work all of you! Will be fun to see you in the Infinte skies

Great thread. Enjoy flying for SVA with their vast fleet. Can’t wait to fly the 77W

Very nice and well organized thread @Transport_Hub! Wishing best regards for SVA to continue growing.

Singapore Airlines… ehh. I still love you transport. You know what. I changed my mind. I like the thread. It looks sleek. And professional. But mostly sleekly.

What a great thread! Looking good. :)

Amazing work!! Love the thread, especially that promo video! Couldn’t take my eyes off of it :)

@Transport_Hub you did this thread to an acceptable level

#comment

Great thread!

Easily one of the best VA threads out there! Good luck from your friends at ACVA!

This thread is awesome!

this looks cool

I’m Proud to be part of SVA. :-)

Beautiful Thread.

Some lovely features as well.

Getting better everyday!

SVA

icons8-info-filled-50

UPDATES

Singapore Virtual is happy to announce the newest update and innovation to our virtual airline. The Singapore Virtual staff team has been hard at work innovating and coming up with new and better ideas to make Singapore Virtual even better. We pride ourselves at putting pilot’s requests and wants first. We aim to do that by constantly providing pilot with opportunities to fill out feedback forms and request forms so that the Singapore Virtual staff can see what our pilots want to see from us. This is why we are excited to announce several new updates including the first ever, one of a kind Pilot Scheduling Program and many more new features!

New Update Features:

1. New Pilot Scheduling Program & New Singapore Status, Diamond Status
  2. New Temporary Website
  3. New Partnerships

New Pilot Scheduling Program:

The pilot schedule program aims to provide pilots with the best real life experiences of a pilot. With this we are introducing this program which aims to do exactly that. Pilots can now bid on a week route schedules from 40 different trips that range from short haul to long haul. Pilots will then be assigned the weeks schedule where pilots can fly those assigned routes. We believe that this new innovation will bring a whole new meaning to flying for Singapore Virtual Airlines pilots. What is great about this program is that pilots get the option to choose if they would like to participate in the program or not. Those who participate will be given the opportunity to achieve the new Diamond Status.

New Temporary Website:

Recently the Singapore Virtual website was shutdown due to unknown reasons. Fortunately we have been able to create a temporary website until we complete a new and revamped website. Those who wish to apply to Singapore Virtual can now do so through the website.

New Partnerships:

Last but definetely not the least, we are proud to announce we have began a codeshare agreement with two virtual airlines!

Singapore Virtual has shook hands with @NonStop-Virtual for an exchange of a couple of routes! NSV will now feature a couple of LH routes operated by SQ, including but not limited to the following:

LH 9770
LH 9761
LH 9769

Similarly, Singapore Virtual will now feature a handful of SQ routes operated by LH, including but not limited to the following:

SQ 2008
SQ 2016
SQ 2196

Singapore Virtual has shook hands with @FBWFTW’s virtualBlue for an exchange of a couple of routes! SVA will now feature three SQ routes operated by B6, including but not limited to the following:

SQ 1466
SQ 1458
SQ 1504

Similarly, virtualBlue is in the process of figuring out the logistics behind the famous route from KSFO-VHXX-WSSS and will officially release the route to vB pilots in the coming weeks!

That’s all for this update. We thank the IFC community for their continued support and encouraging words.

Interested in Joining?

Apply Now!

Very exciting to have more routes open up for vB and SVA pilots alike! Now I just need to find the time to hop into a Singapore plane to fly over the Pacific…

Excellent Video and a great airline to be a part of.

New crew centre and flying program has made Singapore virtual one of the best virtual airlines on IF.

Dear everybody,

I can say that Singapore is literally the best VA within the community. Great, well organised events, modern crewcenter, great flight-validator system, great ranking system. It is a really great community. On the days when i can’t fly, I just chat in Slack, and there are good conversations all the time. If you want to be a part of a great community, don’t hesitate, apply now!!!..I know you want it!..Just click on the “Apply Now” button! ;) Trust me, you won’t regret it.

If you have any question, contact any SVA member, mentioned above!

I can’t wait to see you in our VA! :D
Cheers,

Captain Greg [SVA0722]
(Kris Commander at Singapore Virtual Airlines)