Singapore Virtual Airlines | A Great Way To Fly! | Official 2021 Thread

Well guess I’m not joining

1 Like

You can only see witch grade you are if you have pro @Horsepowergeek im not sure 🤔

Yeah, that’s why I said I’m not joining, all it says is “GETPRO” where you said it is

1 Like

Ah sorry I didn’t read the whole message @Horsepowergeek

Hi there @Maxford,

You will have to be at a minimum of Grade 3 to be able to join us.

Regards,
iJazzyman
Chief Executive Officer
Singapore Virtual Airlines 515626536385_1787864f234d7bc5606a_132

1 Like

Ok I will not be able to join because of my violation I got so now I’m stuck on training server to November 26 2022 I really want to join @Singapore_Virtual

Dear @Singapore_Virtual

I’m done applied.

3 Likes

Route Updates

Singapore Airlines Virtual

We’re excited to announce that we will launching a new route for our pilots. This launch also coincides with a new route launch in real life.

Some hints on the new destination that we will be launching is that it has a unique local atmosphere, beautiful natural environment, and designated UNESCO world heritage site status, promising timeless romance in the lap of nature.

Some of you guys might already know the answer ;)

We are excited about the opportunity to be able serve this route, connecting our pilots directly to the destination as this is a new destination for Changi Airport as well as the Singapore Airlines Group. Previously, there is a need to do a transfer to another flight to be able to get to this destination.

Announcements will be made again when the route launches!

Interested to join us? Click on the link below.

Join Us

6 Likes

sadly i didn’t pass the exam, i got 24/40… gotta do practise

Hi there @Origamipaper_5013,

Please do reattempt the test in 2 weeks time and I believe you will be able to pass the test.

We hope to see you in the discord server soon.

Regards,
iJazzyman
Chief Executive Officer

Roger SQ VA

1 Like

Hey @Singapore_Virtual
did the test, passed (barely) but I haven’t received anything for more than 4 days.

1 Like

Good Day @Kieren_Ngugen,

Please refer to your PMs as to why you did not receive a reply from us.

Regards,
iJazzyman
Chief Executive Officer