Singapore Virtual | A Great Way To Fly | Official 2020 Thread

Hello @WeiYangAvgeek

We have received your application and will be sending you an invite to join us soon. Keep a look out in your PMs. :)

-iJazzyman

Look forward to seeing you soon!

2 Likes

No need to thank me, it true!

2 Likes

Hi Guys,

I submitted an application to join Singapore Virtual the other day and I realised that some of the information relating to the type of subscription I have and the Trust Level on the IFC was incorrect.

I tried to amend this but was unable to.

Anyway, please let me know if there is anything I need to do.

Cheers,
Trev

Hi @CaptainTrev

We have received your application and will be contacting you soon.
We hope to have you onboard with us soon!

-iJazzyman (CEO)

Codeshare Announcment

We are very excited to announce that we have formed a codeshare partnership with @Airbus_Virtual . SVA pilots now have access to Delivery Flights from Toulouse to Singapore for our new aircrafts! Check out their thread here

Apply

5 Likes

Welcome to the family 🤗

2 Likes

Thanks, loving being on board

2 Likes

Codeshare Announcment

We are very excited to announce that we have formed a codeshare partnership with @AegeanVA . SVA pilots now have access to Short Haul Flights within Europe! Check out their thread here

Apply

4 Likes

Staff Promotion and Vacancy Announcement

We are very excited to announce that @Murdifi has been promoted to Chief Pilot.
Now we have a vacant slot for the role of Events Manager. Interested individuals can apply on IFVARB’s website here

Interested to join us as a pilot instead? Click on the Apply button below.

Apply

6 Likes

I have a few questions. Is there any way for me to view the routes table, and do you still use slack, or have you moved to discord? Thanks.

2 Likes

Hey There @Lewis_Thomas,

You would have to join us to get access to the Routes Database.

Slack is our preferred communication platform.

Cheers,
@iJazzyman
CEO SVA

Ah, I see.

1 Like

Do you have any PLANS to convert to discord?

Hey There @Lewis_Thomas

We do not have any reasons to switch over to discord and do not have any PLANS to move either.

Cheers
@iJazzyman

Okay, please announce it if you ever do, as I have a profound interest in joining.

2 Likes

Hey there @Lewis_Thomas ,

Don’t let the choice of communication platforms deter you from joining us. We currently have no plans to move over to discord and will remain as such. (Unless there is a good reason to.)

Regards,
@iJazzyman
CEO SVA

1 Like

@Lewis_Thomas I highly recommend joining SVA, its a wonderful VA. In fact, same story as @iJazzyman , this VA is my first VA ever since I joined IF and it still has been the same still. You’ll definitely have a wail of your time here in SVA!!

3 Likes

This was also my first VA since I joined the IFC. SVA played a substantial role from where I was to where I am now. Highly recommend joining!

5 Likes

just passed the test, can’t wait to join this amazing VA!

2 Likes