Singapore to Newark - The Longest Flight in the World

Yesterday, I decided to take the new A350 out for a spin. Naturally, I chose the 18-hour long SQ22, well because, who wouldn't?

Airline: Singapore Airlines
Aircraft: Airbus A350-900
Departure: SIN/WSSS (Singapore)
Arrival: EWR/KEWR (Newark)
Flight Time: 17 hrs 50 mins
Server: Expert

Here is my flight plan, if you wish to fly this flight too!

WSSS TOPOM DOKTA HOSBA TOMAN 210N/10612E VERIN LUSMO AKMON UDOSI ALDAS AGSAM ANOKI ARESI AKOTA AVMUP ALDIS ABVAR MEVIN MAGMA SADEK KAZIK AMMEK AZAMA TAMAK SHIBK YULIA NIKAI JERID MISAK BUNGU BAFFY CHEVY SYOYU KAGIS PABBA PEXEL PUTER POXED PUGAL PASRO POWAL PLADO PINSO POOFF PINTT PTZGR PUGGY POETT SELDM PORGE HAMND TED GKN GAHAM APMAL ILATU FADIM LIBUG OTRIK PEVRA DUROT KEDEK RIDOK MENKI LITGO 5358N/9750W TADIS SSM ULUTO VIGLO DUTEL PEPLA PIKSA HOZIR WOZEE HNK 4202N/7514W HELON FLOSI CRANK SHAFF SAX PHLBO HOKIR EMBAY KEWR

Now, the moment you’ve all been waiting for… the pictures!

Taking off from Singapore, ready for the 18-hour flight ahead.

After 18 hours in the sky, the majestic A350 arrives at Newark.

Today is my 4th anniversary on the IFC, so I just wanted to take the time to thank every single one of you for making Infinite Flight so much more fun and enjoyable for me. Here’s to an even better year in 2020!

P.S. I’ll be flying on this flight, SQ22, in a couple of weeks. If you would like to see a trip report here on the IFC, let me know!

33 Likes

Imagine your device actually completing an 18 hour flight 😳

I haven’t been able to complete an A350 flight yet, this is at the top of my list for when the issue gets fixed.

9 Likes

completed the flight twice key is to keep the phone from overheating for me.

2 Likes

My iPad Pro actually froze as I began decent, but thankfully I decided to wait it out. Four very stressful minutes later, it finally fixed itself.

3 Likes

Nice one I was your Tower controller I think😉

2 Likes

Where the Singapope at? 😭

Nice pictures by the way! Quite nice :)

1 Like

I have seen a lot of A359 great pic, and I don’t know what also to comment, cause they’re all beautiful.

2 Likes

Thank you! :)

2 Likes

Nice screenshots! I also did this flight today but the opposite way round!

2 Likes

Nice pictures! Also, seeing one of them flight reports would be really cool 😁

2 Likes

Hi there, they are some fantastic screenshots!
I’m hoping to do that flight in about 2 weeks can I just ask how much fuel, pax and cargo did you roughly take onboard?
I’ll definitely be using that flight plan too thanks mate:)

1 Like

Certainly!
Fuel: 240,000 lbs
Passengers: 161 (it’s very low because SQ22 only has business and premium economy)
Cargo: 33,000 lbs

1 Like

Thank you very much it sure is appreciated, happy flying!

1 Like

I know right😂