Singapore to Hong Kong (Nasty Bathroom)

Hello guys, it’s Easy Av again and we have finally done it! I have booked a 787 trip! For today’s flight, we will be flying on the sister airline of SA: Scoot Airlines.
I was having trouble finding the terminal and I had to go through the intense security since I was heading for another country. And now, he is our plane for today! It’s a Scoot Boeing 787-9 that will take us to HKSAR today!

And our seat for today is…6A. This seat is a Scoot In Silence seat, which I don’t know what it means.🤣 Legroom is Amazing and the comfortability is amazing as well!

The safety video was basic and we are taxiing now to Runway 02R! We are now ready for takeoff. The Buzzsaw is AMAZING! Bye Bye Singapore!

Cruising time baby! For Dinner, I decided to have the Chicken Stew with Chestnut and Rice, which consisted of Tender chicken mixed with red dates and chestnut glaze, black mushrooms, bok choy, and carrots, served with rice. I topped that off with a piece of cake and a Coke. Scoot doesn’t have IFE Screen for their seat, so on the website, you can watch Movies and TV Shows, as well as a Games Section. I decided to watch Breaking Bad.

It’s time for the BBR, or Big Bathroom Reveal. OH MY GOD, the bathroom is NASTY, there is Poop And Pee EVERYWHERE. 0 STARS for the bathroom.

I had to reset after that. We can see small little islands that don’t have a name. We are getting close to HK.

We are starting our descent! I decided to have a look at HKSAR’s temperature and time. It’s going to be a 3am approach.

The approach was tight but we have made it. With a tight turn and a smooth landing, Welcome to Hong Kong!

As we parked at the gate, I noticed that a AirAsia A330 landing here from Tokyo.

Thanks for join us on this flight and I will see you in the next one. Fly High Aviators!
This skit was inspired by Simply Aviation, a Trip Reporter that makes trip reports in the criteria of this skit

10 Likes

TSA is airport security for airports in the USA

1 Like

Thank you. I was confused about that.

I changed it from “TSA” to “Intense Security”

this has me crying😭

1 Like

lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀

good photos, however on some photos since I am not in a dark room I can’t see anything!

Yeah lol 🤣🤣

Scoot is owned by SQ/SIA

1 Like

That’s scoot for u, they cleared all my moms luggage weight and took months to process her luggage refund irl

1 Like