Singapore Airlines Star Alliance Boeing 777-312(ER)

I’m bumping this because it’s a really great livery! Plus the B777-300 rework is going to happen!

4 Likes

Personally, this is my favorite 777 livery

2 Likes

Ah, I’m out of vote for now. But, I will support this livery added to IF. For sure!

2 Likes

This is a beauty of a livery, hoping this comes with the reworked 777-300ER!

2 Likes

Just voted! It’s great to be able to see this as a Singaporean.

4 Likes

Thanks a lot guys, for the huge support :D

2 Likes

Bump so more people can see this, We need this!

1 Like

You get my vote! That looks really nice, much different than the usual Star Alliance liveries.

1 Like

No votes left for me, but I’ll back this 😍

1 Like

Thanks for the support, and if you ever find yourself with a spare vote, consider this beauty ;)

1 Like

Infinite Flight missed a lot of 777-200ER liveries so do you guys think this will get added? I really hope so!!!

1 Like

Thank you for your continues support.

It would truly be amazing if they added this livery, I feel like another Star Alliance livery in IF would make the sky appreciate what’s flying on high altitudes ;)

1 Like

Just Voted. Love to see and add this in IF.

1 Like

Many thanks for the support :D

You guys, Infinite flight said a Star Alliance livery is a great idea for the 77W!!! Could this mean maybe it could be Singapore Airlines? (not trying to speculate)

Could mean anything and many things really, now a SQ Star Alliance as this request kindly asks for would be sweet, then again, it could also be Air India or United “Star Alliance”, or they could perhaps not add Star Alliance at all and go for SkyTeam or OneWorld.

Whichever way they go, I do truly wish they do consider adding this one, seeing the recent and all in total, support for this beautiful livery, but we’ll see what is added and what it not as the 77W rework is completed and the update is released :)

2 Likes

Story time: Infinite flight asked on their recent post what livery we would like to see on the 777-300ER and I said the Singapore Star Alliance livery and then they said “This isn’t a place for livery requests” so I’m a little confused.

1 Like

That’s a question I would like you to take to a PM with a Mod or Staff and ask them to explain what they meant. How come it all became contradicting…

2 Likes

Thank you! I will do that

1 Like

Oh wow, this livery looks so good in the dark. I’ll see if I can clear up a vote for it.

1 Like