Singapore Airlines New Cabin (2017) - Tracking & Discussion Thread

As some of you might noticed/have read it somewhere else, Singapore Airlines will make a big announcement regarding the long awaited 2017 Cabin Seats today (November 2). I decided to make a tracking thread for the new cabins on this topic 😊

New Video on New Business and Suites

Exclusive Preview of the launch with Sam Chui

Some footages of the new cabin

Suites

Business

Premium Economy

Economy

Singapore11

Source to Airliners.net

See Also

P.S : So far, only A380 cabins that have been revealed. But no words for the new regional cabin (78J) so far

Source :

Singapore Airlines
SQTalk
Airliners.net

25 Likes

They look amazing!!! It’s a hotel in the sky

1 Like

The business class is amazing as always. The first cabin too but i’m truely disappointed about it’s like etihad’s suite and actually it disappointing me. I thought that it’s going to be a new model of suite or maybe a new type of it. Sadness for this first suite ;(

2 Likes

First class looks gorgeous the design and colors are just so perfect and match each other so well.

1 Like

That’s gorgeous. Great cabin and beautiful simple, down to earth design. Wish I could fly on that soon - it’s stunning!

2 Likes

SIA always makes flying look good. Congratulations to them.
Those new cabins look fabulous.

1 Like

I love that unique, entirely new seat design 😍

2 Likes

Yeah as they said before the colours are amazing i’m so sad about the fact that it’s much Etihad i thought that’s it’s going’ to be a new system of first c’ass ! Very sad

1 Like

I look forward to trying the business class - possibly the first if I get a cheeky upgrade - I fly the A380 monthly so YAY!!! It’s just beautiful cabin and so thought out on how to make your flight special and indulgent.

1 Like

They did such a great job here ! Seems very comfortable especially for long to ultra long-haul flights.

1 Like

Wow!
Even though it is Economy, both premium and basic look really good!
That orange and blue really pop out from the basic greys and navy you see in the United States.

1 Like

She looks hot! 💗 I’m definitely flying this one day!

I meant the girl who was showing the first cabin 😋

1 Like

The cabin looks very modern I like it

1 Like

http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.com/2017/11/02/singapore-airlines-new-a380-business-class/

Here are some details of Singapore Airlines’ new Business Class Cabin from OMAAT. Personally I wish they could’ve done it better, but I still like the new one. Maybe my expectation is too high especially compared to QSuites for the new product

4 Likes

Thanks for tagging me! Looks so good!!

1 Like

Now SIA competes with ETH and EK 1st class. Nice job.

1 Like

It don’t compete it beats

1 Like

Those economy seats look like your sitting on hard plastic compared to some of the ones I’ve seen/ridden on. lmao they look worse than a CRJ200, and those old seats aren’t the greatest…

EDIT: nvm that grey color in the first picture threw me off, they appear to be like a cushy cloth 👍

1 Like

Wow! Imagine having that much space etc 🤯😍✈️

1 Like

As a citizen of this small dot on the globe. I’m proud of them competing among the best.

1 Like