Singapore Airlines Boeing 777-312(ER) "Star Alliance" Livery

Singapore Airlines B77W “Star Alliance” (9V-SWM)

Photographer: Calvin StewartPhoto: JetPhotos

Singapore Airlines Limited (SIA) is the flag carrier airline of Singapore with its hub at Singapore Changi Airport. Singapore Airlines began with the incorporation of Malayan Airways Limited (MAL) on 1 May 1947. In 1966, following Singapore’s separation from the federation of Malaysia, the airline’s name was changed to Malaysia-Singapore Airlines (MSA), which would later become Singapore Airlines.

The airline grew rapidly from 1967 and onwards and is today one of the largest airlines in the world serving millions of passengers annually, worldwide, and via its hub at Changi Airport, which also has received multiple awards, especially, one in particular for being the Worlds’s Best Airport, according to Skytrax 2019 World Airport Awards, it has won 10 times in total, and the Singapore Airlines, has won the award for the Best airlines of the year (2018).

The Award-winning service has lead Singapore Airlines to become a staple for world-class travelling. Have also been the launch customer for the Airbus A380, Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner and the Airbus 350-900ULR (Ultra Long Range), which is flown today, on the worlds longest route, SIN-EWR, which leads to the fact that Singapore Airlines also is known for, to have flown two of words previous longest flight with their A340-500 back in early 2000’s. SIA has a long history of being a loyal customer of both manufacturers (Boeing and Airbus).

Singapore Airlines, being a proud member of Star Alliance, allows passengers to receive the best value for the ticket, comfort, outstanding service, on-board products and ease of gathering points, to later be redeemed for purchasing tickets for a cheaper price. With their membership, they are also able to allow their passengers via codeshare flights, to travel across the world to 193 destinations, currently served in their route network. Being a member of Star Alliance has over the years let Singapore Airlines repaint many of the aircraft, with the one I’m requesting today, being Registration; 9V-SWM, produced by Boeing, it is a 777-300ER (B77W) manufactured in 2008, with its maiden flight in September of that year, it is the youngest of the B77W “Star Alliance Livery” aircraft in the Singapore Airlines fleet.

Singapore Airlines

Singapore Airlines – History

Singapore Changi Airport

Star Alliance

Boeing 777

Thank You for reading through this Features Request!

If you wish to see Singapore Airlines “Star Alliance” Livery on the “State of the Art”, Boeing 777-300(ER),
in the upcoming, B777 Rework, then don’t forget to Vote!

Wow that plane is gorgeous

1 Like

Thank You! 😊

I noticed today, when I flew from CPH to SIN, for FNF, that SQ351 the flight I replicated was flown by this beauty and that all the other older requests of this livery had either too little info or 0 votes / made 2-3 years ago.

Upon request, I had those closed and this one opened, in hope fo it being added in the future 🙌

Also it being Singapore, the countries’ national day, there couldn’t be any better day to give this livery a chance to make it into IF 😃

3 Likes

Wanted the star alliance livery in for so long. Would be a nice addition. You certainly have my vote but I am out of votes at the moment.

1 Like

If you ever can spare any in the future, it’ll be highly appreciated if you could give this livery the spare vote.

Till then, Thank You Very Much for the support 😊

1 Like

This is such a beautiful livery, but I’m out of votes…

1 Like

If you can spare one, then please consider this livery when choosing who to give it to 😊

1 Like

Yeah, just did it, I had a vote on the “First Officer View”. We have it in the game now. 👍

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the support 😄

1 Like

You got my vote! 🤗
Btw where you from @Captain_JR

1 Like

Thank you for the support, and this one…

Let’s just say, I moved to and have lived in Scandinavia ever since I was 5 months old 😊, I guess you saw my profile picture, good eye 🧐

@Josh_Tomaz, thank you for the support, and likewise, this is also probably my favorite Star alliance livery too, along with Air China’s brand new Star Alliance livery on the A359 🤩

You got my vote, if only I could use the rest of my votes on this as well. Infact, I was about to make my own request for this and I saw this. This personally is my favorite Star Alliance livery, the white just makes it look so unique.

1 Like

Yes not many you see with a SAS A340 picture, because im from Denmark 😄

1 Like

That’s one beautiful aircraft.

1 Like

If have a vote left, and don’t mind spending it, maybe consider this one to show your full-most support, but either way, Thank you for the kind words 😊

I love how unique it is, it has a white tail instead of black

3 Likes

It sure is a cool looking livery, unlike other Star Alliance ones!

I appreciate your support for this livery :)

1 Like

Bumping this because it is underrated

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the support ✌🏼

1 Like

No problem!