Singapore Airlines Begins A350-900 Service To Christchurch

Singapore Airlines A350-900 Service To Christchurch

Singapore Airlines have recently just began operating their A350-900 aircraft to Christchurch in New Zealand. The first flight to Christchurch in the A350-900 was SQ297.

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/BU1901/S00046/singapore-airlines-launches-a350-900-christchurh-service.htm

The milestone event was marked with the 10,000th Airbus aircraft featuring the special logo.

The new A350-900 service to Christchurch also debuts the new Premium Economy cabin, allowing customers to enjoy the Premium Economy class to different countries and cities around the globe.

Have you ever flown on the Singapore A350, or do you have plans to?

Source

10,000th Airbus Aircraft Special Livery

I’ll say, this Livery is incredibly beautiful and I’m happy to see this aircraft in commercial traffic. I also feel happy for those living in Christchurch to have had this aircraft serve their city first. It’s a huge milestone Airbus has achieved, they’ve certainly gone a long way since they first began back in 1970. And Singapore Airlines has grown a lot themselves too over the past years, with massive expansions in their fleet, route network and to provide world class service on board their flights flying to destinations all around the world!

Yeah both companies have grown and continue to grow tremendously.

What a treat if you live in Christchurch!