Singapore Airlines Announces non-stop Seattle route

Today, Singapore Airlines (SIA) has announced they will start flights to Seattle in September of 2019! This will be operated on a regular A350, not the A350ULR like the routes to LAX and EWR. This will be the longest route from Seattle and is Singapore Airlines 5th route to the U.S. from Singapore. This is among there big push into the U.S. with more and more routes. They are currently looking at even a Non-stop service to Chicago, and a few other U.S. cities. It is truly amazing the routes we are getting these days that 10+ Years ago were thought impossible! Let me know what you think below or not, up to you

Read more here:

19 Likes

It’s looking good!

2 Likes

They’re really dipping into the North American market, Maybe one day they’ll visit CYYZ.

3 Likes

Nice! One of my best friends’ home airports will get nonstop WSSS service! :D

Now we got to bring Singapore to San Jose XD

3 Likes

Hope they could come to CYVR one day maybe

Lol they wouldn’t waste service to the smaller SJC with SFO right there. It wouldn’t make much sense.

You gotta be realistic. You can dream though!

Sounds like great news. Optimistic about this!! 😁

1 Like

GAH KSFO!!! TRIGGERED!!! ALERT ALERT TRIGGERED BIGBERT10 ON THE LOSE!!! PLEASE READ THE OWNER’S MANUAL TO RESOLVE!!!

*trying to keep control

San Jose is constantly growing. More domestically than internationally though

I feel like Singapore should come here since there are many people from Singaporean descent living in San Jose and the surrounding areas. We are a very diverse city.

6 Likes

This is going to be great!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.