Singapore Airlines Airbus A350-900 Economy Class Review

Very nice mate, probably the best flight review I’ve seen! Hope you had an amazing flight!

1 Like

Thanks alot Louis for the praise! ❤

1 Like

I love reading reviews like these. Nice work here @SingaporeAirlines!

Please remind us all to get popcorn next time at the very beginning of the post 😁

1 Like

Thanks for the praise Mubashir! ❤ I would improve my future TRs in the future 😊

1 Like

Great review, almost makes me want to find a SIA A350 flight just to experience it!

I suspect they didn’t allow you into the cockpit as there was a delay and they wanted to turn the plane around as fast as possible, from my experience with this it’s just luck as sometimes the crew will allow you in and sometimes they will just flat out reject you. Maybe next time you’ll hit the jackpot!

[quote=“SingaporeAirlines, post:1, topic:113940”]
Maybe because I set high expectations on SQ but if I can be honest, this food is totally bland.
[/quote]Sorry to burst your bubble, but all the food I’ve had on SIA has been bland, save for the instant noodles! (lifehax: ask for instant noodles instead of the regular food, I’ve never had the cabin crew say no before and the noodles taste so much better!) If anyone has tried the F product, can you comment if it’s any better?

There are lavs with windows? All the SIA flights I’ve taken all don’t have any, maybe this is airline specific.

Again, great review! Looking forward to the next one!

1 Like

Thanks alot Ignatius for the praise ❤! I think you are right as from what I see on the timeline of the flight. You can notice the tight turnaround between SQ952 and SQ953. The plane only had around an hour before leaving Jakarta again which in usual, they would stay for more than an hour. I guess it wasn’t my luck. I’ll try my best next time 😄

You are totally right about the food actually 😂. Lately I have seen many reports on YouTube on regional flights regarding how bland SQ’s food is. It’s really unfortunate that their cost cutting have effected to the quality of their foods on short haul.

I believe it’s up to the airline whether they would equip their lavatories with window. However it would be a nice touch if they added it 😄. I wish I can see a window on one of SQ’s future Medium-Haul aircrafts ❤

Thanks alot Ignatius! I do hope you can try their newest product on A350-900 in near future! ❤🇸🇬

2 Likes

I’ve been on the SQ A359 to Hong Kong, San Fransisco and Kuala Lumpur. I like the Premium Economy. The only time I’ve been on SQ Economy ( A359) is only to KUL.The cabin crew were really great !

1 Like

That’s Awesome! How’s the Premium Economy compared to Economy on A350-900? I heard its quite nice 😊

1 Like

Amazing comprehensive review! It was so in depth and the photos were great! ❤️I really can’t wait to fly the A350. I’m flying Cathay Pacific Melbourne to Hong Kong this June but I still need to do some research to find out the specific time the a350 operates 😏

1 Like

Well done George very nice and arranged Trip Report I appreciate it

1 Like

Great review. Singapore Airlines seems great👌😄 Also I see you rocking those crocs 😂

2 Likes

Thanks! I heard Cathay’s A350 Economy Product are also great too! Looking forward for your trip and enjoy the #A350Experience ❤😆

@B747Fan Thanks for the praise ❤❤😆!

@K3v1nxu Thanks for the praise Kevin! I always use the same Crocs until today 😂

3 Likes

The Premium Economy is great ! The seat is very comfortable and the screen is bigger. I also like that Premium Economy can “book the cook”! That’s the best part!

1 Like

No wonder SQ won the best catering on PEY 😉. I think I should have tried their Premium Economy ❤

1 Like

Glad you enjoyed your flight!
Truly a great way to fly ain’t it?

I haven’t been on the A350 yet but I hope to in the near future

(and youre too freaking tall george 180 are u srs im only 168 -.-)

1 Like

Obviously 😂

There are more people that are taller than me lol 😂. I thought your height is almost the same with me

1 Like

I only just realised how tall you are when this got bumped haha- I’m 165…

2 Likes

I never know the fact that I’m pretty tall lol 😂

2 Likes

Amazing job on the trip report! We need more like this.

2 Likes

Really great in depth review, SQ’s Airbuses A350-900XBW look really nice from the inside and outside!

2 Likes