Singapore Airlines Airbus A330-343 "Star Alliance" Livery

Singapore Airlines Airbus A330-343 “Star Alliance” Livery (9V-STU)

This livery looks amazing because it is unique and different from all the other Star Alliance liveries. Singapore Airlines paints all their Star Alliance livery aircraft in this scheme, which is different from the classic black tail and grey engines. Singapore Airlines is a member of Star Alliance Group.
This livery looks beautiful on the A330 and will look even better now that we have full Global coverage. Singapore Airlines is the only airline that uses this scheme asides from Lufthansa with their A320 D-AIQS.

Singapore Airlines is the flag carrier of the island city-state of Singapore. They operate a widebody fleet of 138 aircraft. They fly to 62 destinations out of Singapore Changi airport. They have been in operation since 1972 and have won the most awards in the airline industry, in 2018, the airline was placed 18th on the top 50 most admired companies worldwide, first in Asia and the only airline on the list. They are always within the top 5 airlines in the world determined by Skytrax, and they are the cleanest airline in the world. Scoot and SilkAir are both subsidiaries of Singapore Airlines, with SilkAir operating regional and short distance routes, and Scoot being a low-cost airline. They also operate the longest non-stop route in the world which is from Singapore to Newark.

Let me know what you think of this livery below!

A little more information

Singapore Airlines:

Singapore Changi Airport:

Singapore Airlines Fleet:

History of Singapore Airlines:

Star Alliance Group:

Airbus A330:

Skytrax:

Singapore:

Credits
Related

Also check out @Captain_JR’s post on the Singapore Airlines Boeing 777-300ER Star Alliance livery.

Make sure you drop a vote or a comment!

Oooh, I like me some Star Alliance, I’ll see if I can spare a vote for in the future, hopefully before the year ends 🤩

Also thanks for the shoutout to my Livery Request of the Singapore Airlines 777-300ER 😄

1 Like

@Transport_Hub @TwinsRock88 @AndrewWu check this out

Don’t forget to vote for your own request!

1 Like