Singapore Airlines Airbus A330-300

Will love to see this livery in next update or sooner. It’s beautiful to see Singapore in A330 Livery

37 Likes

More Singapore liveries, because Singapore Region needs all of Singapore main planes :-)
see link: >>> https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_airlines_of_Singapore <<<

2 Likes

Your feature requests were closed for different reasons Nick.

Our rules were updated last month. 1 picture is allowed in the original post of a feature request.

8 Likes

SQ’s livery isn’t one of my favorites, but it’s a pretty common plane in Singapore & Kuala Lumpur region, so it would be a great addition.

3 Likes

Jetstar, Tigerair, and Silkair are already Available in IF 😉

2 Likes

Yeah, and it will make SIN-KUL Route (by SQ/SIA) more realistic. And it can be used for Sydney Region 😁too

4 Likes

Yes, I back this up with all my heart :D

1 Like

Hope Can See Singapore’s A333 in the future, It really makes Sydney and SG-KL Region more fun!

6 Likes

Yea, I don’t see why it shouldn’t be in the game if there’s the A380 and the B777-300ER. :)

3 Likes

Ikr! This plane Could be used on Regional Routes after Global Flight Being implemented

We need this to fly in WMKK and WSSS

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure they need to first rework the A330 then add this livery… We can’t possibly be flying B77Ws between WSSS and WMKK lol the A330 is c the real life counterpart ;)

Correct me if I’m wrong as I’ve never really seen a B77W fly on this route :)

2 Likes

You are right!
We need this!!!

1 Like

Yup, Isn’t weird to see a SIA’s A388/B77W on KLIA (For a 35 Minutes Flight )?

Oh trust me I never flew an A388 on that route in IF until I set up SIA VA hahaha just flying it to make it look nice in photos as a balance to the B77W :3

1 Like

I would love this to fly in the Singapore region

2 Likes

Looks nice!

1 Like

And around the world when Global comes!

1 Like

if Adelaide is added and th sq a330-300 is added, this would make a perfect flight from sin-adl and return!!!, just suggesting.

2 Likes

I doubt it will come anytime soon, the B777-300ER BA livery has 60 likes yet it still hasn’t been added 😭

2 Likes