Singapore A359 passes over my Jetstar A320

I was enroute Singapore to Kuala Lampur for a short hop FNF flight in a Jetstar A320 when a Singapore airlines A350 bound for WSSS passed just 1000ft over my aircraft. This was a flight which I performed for QVG (Qantas Virtual Airline). Of course, this would never happen IRL as there would’ve been a TCAS warning prompting separation.

(Expert Server, WSSS - WMKK, Jetstar A320)

Hope you like the photo! Took a good 20 mins to just take the shot and then there was a bit of Snapseed editing.

57 Likes

I think That was mine? Was it Singapore 573?

2 Likes

The live cockpit makes it look 10 times better! Great angle. :)

2 Likes

If there was 1000 feet real separation no TCAS would be issued. When cruising 1000 feet is minimum separation as I saw an a320 and 787 with a 1000ft separation on FR24

6 Likes

That angle looks amazing. Great photo👌😍

1 Like

Nice picture, but you’re over speeding, big-time.

1 Like

He’s at FL240 going Mach 0.62 that is not speeding lol

I’m looking at the FMS. He’s far into the readline

1 Like

He should of gotten a violation but I think there is a new red line in the recent update but maybe I’m imagining stuff

1 Like

I think he was in Replay mode that’s why the IAS seems to be so high. In Replay mode the speeds somehow get multiplied.

1 Like

Question, and not trying to be rude or anything, but what does speed have to do with a photo? Just because he might have went overspeed for a bit does not change the photo. All it does is add a red line. Please don’t make #screenshots-and-videos topics complicated. Just enjoy the media OP has to share.

Anyways, my opinion on the shot is that it’s one of the best i’ve seen by far, and the live cockpit makes it ten times better 😍

3 Likes

Semi-circular rule FTW. This is how flying in Infinite Flight should be. Nice shot 👍🏾

1 Like

It’s a bug in replay mode. I’m sure the OP was cruising at acceptable speeds during the flight.

1 Like

omg wow
it must have been you!!!
i remember the callsign being Singapore 5XX
pretty sick! 😀

oh ok
cool to know

😂 actually i’m not
i’ve taken the photo in replay mode and it’s a glitch in the live instruments which makes it look like that
i was actually cruising at M0.62

2 Likes

u r absolutely right

omg thank u do much for the compliment
this is my first post in the screenshots and videos section and all of you guys have made me feel motivated to post more
thank u everyone!!!🥰

1 Like

i’m pretty sure u meant PFD not FMS right?

1 Like

Yeah my bad lol, I don’t know why I said FMS