Simulating Gear Failure

Hi, I don’t know if this is the right catagort to put this in but if not, you can move it, anyway let’s get to the question

Is it allowed to simulate a gear failure (landing without gear) or is this prohibited?

1 Like

You can do what you want, but If you do something like this, please do it on solo or casual server.

4 Likes

You could on your own. Just don’t do it where ATC is active (Training or Expert). You could get ghosted if you do this on Expert Server where ATC is active

4 Likes

Good answers above.
Looking forward to the screenshots ;-)

3 Likes

There’s an app called infinite flight which is a third party app. They have these simulated failures feature. And as in above thread, please try solo or causal.
In fact there are other emergency options available in the app too like fuel leakage etc.

1 Like

Do you mean Infinite Passenger?

4 Likes

Roger. Infinite Passengers. Sorry for the misinformation.

2 Likes

Don’t you have to pay for emergencies/ failures

1 Like

Yes, you do. It’s an annual subscription plan.

1 Like

I’ve never heard of this app. Is it good? Would you recommend it?

1 Like

Hi, yes I would. So basically it’s a third party app that connects to IF. It has soundtracks like welcome music, safety briefings, seat belt announcements for majority of the airlines.

It gives the pilot the realism of being a passenger in the flight. Hence the name ‘Infinite Passengers’. Updates and bug fixes are regular. It is however a paid (subscription based) app.

You can checkout more details in the ‘Third Party Apps’ section of the forum. I am sure you will get a balanced review. :)

1 Like

I purchased a third party app. I’m trying to think if it’s that one or not. I don’t have my tablet on me. The one I got is the one with call-outs and stuff. Not the same one is it?

1 Like

I don’t think that’s the one. You might be talking about IFAssistant. Here, check this out bro. Will definitely help you.

https://community.infinitepassengers.com/t/infinite-passengers-taking-infinite-flight-realism-to-a-next-level/923

1 Like

I would just like to remind everyone here that Infinite Passengers is no longer officially supported by Infinite Flight, and you must use it at your own risk.

2 Likes

Just use infinite passengers they let you simulator emergencies in their emergency menu where yuoll be able to lose your engine(s) unable to retract or deploy your lands gear(s) or fuel loss And more image

2 Likes

Awesome, I will definitely try this out!

that sounds like IF Assistant, great with call outs and can also do the VNAV for you so that you can program in your step climbs etc.

great app.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.