I made this guide to help IF pilots with some procedures, covering from Gate to takeoff, climb and descent.
You can print it or use in another device. To make it easier, there are ATC commands too, so you will know when and what to announce/Request.
- Procedures for Takeoff, Climb and Descent and Landing
- Checklist for all flight phases
- When to retract/extend flaps (including speed)
- When to retract/lower landing gear
- What and when to request/announce on ATC
- How to read METAR
Sources: Boeing FCTM and OM, FAA, this Community posts, Real life procedures seen in YouTube videos and self experience
-This IS NOT a tutorial.
-Even with this guide, I recommend you to watch the community tutorials for better understanding and depth content.
-I would appreciate corrections and suggestions
-The written speeds are valid for the 777-300ER and 787-10, but you can use Vref speeds to make it more universal,
-Procedures for Airliners