Similar Cockpit Glitch

does the animations work?

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply, but thanks to those who have suggested some possible solutions. My iPads storage has about 3GB until it’s full. The animations of the “white” aircraft are working fine and they are flying as normal. I do have a live subscription, have done since live was introduced lol. This has been happening for a few days, restarting my device unfortunately hasn’t worked. My iPad is the iPad 2, yep very old! Everyone doesn’t believe me when I say this, but my ‘very’ old iPad has never had any issues with regards to Infinite Flight. Never experienced any lag, just the occasional bug that everyone else has. I don’t believe that the age of my device has anything to do with this though, as it’s only 3 older IF aircraft that have been affected (I forgot to include the Citation X has the same issue too, sorry).

3 Likes

Would you let me use those pictures to create a feature request? I’m actually being serious, that’s pretty cool looking 😂

2 Likes

I never saw something like this before. Hope you can solve this glitch.

2 Likes

I would love to see that xD

1 Like

Try clearing up some storage. You can go to Settings-General-Storage and iCloud Usage-Manage Storage. There will be two Manage storage options. Get the one on the top, not the iCloud one. From there you can see what is eating up your storage, delete as needed.

If that doesn’t work:

-Restart your device
-Uninstall and reinstall Infinite Flight.

Hope this helped.

1 Like

It’s definitely not a storage issue, it’s either a RAM issue or a bug preventing the texture from loading. I think it’s the latter since a RAM overload should crash iOS or the app.

2 Likes

3 GB of storage left is plenty. Definitely not a big deal.

2 Likes

I would just delete IF from my device then re-install it back again. Try this. You won’t lose any of your purchases/live.

Sure, just credit the photos are from me lol

1 Like

Tried that a few times and still no luck :/

1 Like

Here’s the ERJ-175 cockpit too. Very unusual that this is only affecting the 175, as all the Embraer’s have the same cockpit?!

XD that is quite funny considering this is a supper app lol

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.