Simferopol International charts V.2.0

if you decide to fly to Simferopol tomorrow, keep the charts, witch me and my friends (also real pilot) founded for you)
We did it because it is no procedures at the game, and it is too hard to find coordinates of waypoints in the internet.

11 Likes

Distances in km, speed in km/h and altitude in metres? That’s certainly interesting! I thought Russia switched over to standard aviation units.

1 Like

This is standard for charts from http://www.caiga.ru/ that serves navigation in Russia, Turkmenistan and Tajikistan @CaptainSooraj

1 Like

really thanks for your airport information!!

Thanks @kit_v_kapushone for the international charts for Simferopol International Airport.
It’s probably the one destination i’m most looking forward to flying there tmw in this week IFATC schedule - Can’t wait!

1 Like

Ah yes, it looks like an absolute piece of cake to get into 😉🤔…
And I absolutely am not going to descend below the vertical limits of the P D and R areas before getting appropriate instructions from ATC!

1 Like

No wonder I nearly oversped if the speeds are in km/h when I flew there a while back.

Sigh…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.