Sim won't start

I can’t start a flight in Live or Solo mode. I can select my plane, and select the location of origin, but once I hit the Fly button and the load screen comes up, the game crashes. I have a live subscription, and I’m running on an iPhone 6S with IOS 10. I honestly don’t know why this is happening so help would be great.

Please restart your device and reinstall Infinite Flight. Be sure you connected to the internet.

3 Likes

Do you have iOS 10.3.3?

1 Like

I’ve restarted my device twice already

Have you reinstalled Infinite Flight?

Have you ever considered trying to update to the latest IOS 11 profile?

Turn off anti-aliasing

Be sure you have at least 1 GB of free storage on your phone.

It doesn’t matter if he is not on IOS11.

That’s not the problem if he can’t even start the game.

I believe so, yes. I can’t get IOS 11 because my phone has an internal problem. I was flying perfectly fine yesterday and now this happens.

Also remember to have fast Wifi or Fast cellular data! Also try getting IOS 11!

Alright, let’s give the OP a chance to read some of the suggestions before this support topic turns into 30 needless posts.

5 Likes

I notice that but, it may fix the problem that he is inquiring about.

I’ve tried all of these things that have been mentioned above. I think I’ll just give my phone a rest and try again tomorrow.

a hot fix has just been released to the apple store download it and let us know how it goes i am downloading it now

Please try the following so that we can do a process of elimination:

-Put all of your graphics settings at a minimum
-Close the app
-Reset your router
-Restart your device
-Relaunch the app.

1 Like

I just deleted the app, restarted my phone, reinstalled the app with the hotfix Update from today, and placed my settings on medium. It seems to work now without any problems…

2 Likes

Okay do a short flight and report back. Thanks

if nothing happens gradually increase your settings, i had to do this on my iPad air 2 when the new update came out