SIM lagging

I am recently getting a lot of laggs when I start coming close to the ground on landing. I dont know what causes it i have been using infinite flight for a long time now and never had any problems till recently.

1 Like

What device do you have?

1 Like

Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 but i used IF for 1 year and never had any problems.

2 Likes

Do you just experience this on live or on both solo as well?

1 Like

I havnt tested it on solo to be anoust.

2 Likes

sorry I meant I havnt

2 Likes

Well see if it lags and if it doesn’t then it’s most likely because you have your airplane count settings to high for your device, I would recommend lowering this to reduce lag.

1 Like

i Already have it to low. and it even laggs when there is no plane at all. it looks like the scenery is loading in at the last seconds.

2 Likes

Try with all rendering settings at low and see how it performs.

1 Like

oke I will try that out and come back to you with the results

2 Likes

One reason it might be lagging, is because you have limit frame rate on. If you turn it off, tell me if it makes a difference.

1 Like

Just for a guess.
I have come across IFC that pilots have been having difficulty working with IF after the navigation update. I will not state if that is the issue, since I personally am not suffering from the update. If @pilotNL have tried everything, the best solution would be reinstalling IF.
Hope it helps! :)

1 Like

it doesnt I tried it out and all it did was heat up my battery

1 Like

I have a galaxy tab S2 same year and it’s getting really short with new planes and the game in general.

It is more due to the device than anything I believe. Tested the game on a S8 all high, it was smoother than my tablet with lowest setting…

1 Like

What have you done to try to resolve it?

• reboot device?
  • reinstall infinite flight?
  • make sure you are not using any Samsung or Android game enhancer or batter saver. Battery saver alone can make a huge drain on performance
  • how much free storage space do you have?
  • make sure other apps are not running. Twitter, Facebook, etc take up valuable network bandwidth and memory
  • does it happen on solo mode too?
  • is there a difference on a different WiFi network or vs cellular
  • does it happen at all airports or just certain ones?
3 Likes

You could also try and clear the scenery cache 👍🏻 If none of these work message me back

I was doing some research. I found that this device has 2GB ram which is plenty, but it has a 1.2GHz CPU which is very slow.

P.s does anyone have a iPhone 5 with infinite flight on it and tell me if it lags as it’s got a 1.3GHz CPU, but 1GB Of ram because if it doesn’t lag it’s probably your device is to slow but if they both lag then it’s the device as well.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.