Don’t worry I’m always open to questions :smile:
It says in the Discourse Community Guidelines: http://try.discourse.org/faq
I’ll paste the important stuff here so you guys don’t have to scroll:
Make the effort to put things in the right place, so that we can spend more time discussing and less cleaning up. So:
• Don’t start a topic in the wrong category.
• Don’t cross-post the same thing in multiple topics.
• Don’t post no-content replies.
• Don’t divert a topic by changing it midstream.
• Don’t sign your posts — every post has your profile information attached to it.
Rather than posting “+1” or “Agreed”, use the Like button. Rather than taking an existing topic in a radically different direction, use Reply as a New Topic.