Feedback for N900BP
A few minor issues:
– When I requested takeoff, you could just tell me to hold short of the runway
– You didn’t give me a direction on my takeoff clearance, which I think you noticed
– I also didn’t get a direction on my option clearance, although I could reasonably assume the direction you wanted me to go
– I know it seems a little counterintuitive, but since all the aircraft are VFR, it is their responsibility to “see and avoid”, so you should avoid giving speed commands for spacing reasons when aircraft are in the pattern for the same runway, even if it causes a GA. Especially avoid them if the aircraft is close to the airport, like I was, since I was already going pretty slowly.
– Very good job calling the GA
The big issue:
– I didn’t get a sequence throughout the session. It is absolutely critical that you do issue sequences when people are in the pattern so that they know who to follow. It becomes more and more important when you move beyond single runway airports and face more inbounds, so you should make sure to practice and master them.
Thanks for the service, and I hope to see you join the team soon!