SIDs and STARs leaked?

Hey guys, just saw Laura and checked her fpl, and saw this (there is no waypoint called oshnn8)

12 Likes

I think it’s better we avoid any speculation, seems interesting though. Might be something

2 Likes

For all we know you may have just leaked it @Pilot_B… Haha

7 Likes

There’s no waypoint called OSHNN8 as far as I know. It’s most likely a SID out of LAX.

Nice find.

6 Likes

I know we are to avoid speculation but that is a very good find.

4 Likes

Yep I checked, no waypoint

Can confirm it’s a SID.

7 Likes
1 Like

Well… I think this is best left alone then just incase…

4 Likes

True, if the devs want to share something, they will do as they please. No point in trying to spoil it earlier on.

3 Likes

I have just filled my flight plan with the waypoint SPECU…anyhow, jokes aside, nice find I guess…

2 Likes

Didn‘t Laura announce this in the YouTube Developer Stream?

6 Likes

The development, yes. Updates, not really.

3 Likes

Not to spoil the fun, but just because it’s being rendered, wouldn’t it mean that it’s still unconfirmed in 20.1? Wouldn’t it be prudent to hear first from the staff about this leak? ;)

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s not confirmed, it was just cool to see in-game

1 Like

They have confirmed STARs in 20.1 with VNAV but I don’t think they have confirmed SIDS yet other than in the livestream.

OSHNN8 is a SID, so maybe a surprise? 🤩

5 Likes

Would make sense for them to put both in at once but if they’re not the quality we expect they wouldn’t risk pushing it out to us

2 Likes

Just see if only Laura is following SIDS’s maybe its on Pre-Alpha or with a bit of luck, in Alpha, still needs to enter in beta testing, maybe if there is a 20.2 we could expect it there, not now

3 Likes