Sichuan Airlines A350-900 Panda Livery Taking Off

THIS LIVERY DOES NOT EXISTS IN IF
Screenshot was edited with photoshop. Generic livery was used for the screenshot.

Server: solo
Callsign: N/A
Time: 0:20

Not sure if this post even fit in screenshot category. I took the screenshot in solo just for making this and started my flight from Hawaii to SFO. I started this just to kill some time during the flight, but turns out it took me much more time than actually making a livery. Started editing when my flight reached cruise level and finished at TOD.

A little background: Sichuan Airlines painted two of their A350-900, B-301D and B-306N(featured in this post), into two different Panda Liveries.

In my opinion, it’s one of the best A350 livery so far and deserves a place in IF. However, it is hard to make, and consider there might be a copyright issue, it’s understandable of its absent. I did enjoy making this and hopefully, you will enjoy this as much as I do.

In case you are interested, Hainan Airlines A350-900 livery(photoshoped):

48 Likes

Ok, you’re joking right?

That is THE best edited livery I ever seen in IF!!! 😍👍

7 Likes

This is making my edit look really bad and I still somehow rickrolled 126 people with it…Stunning shot, totally would have believed this was in the game, very well done!

1 Like

Wow that is actually insane😍😍

Well done bro🙌🙌

1 Like

I thought this livery was in IF for a minute! Best livery edit I’ve ever seen!

1 Like

This has to be the sickest, most outstandingly and beautiful looking edits I’ve seen this whole year!!!

Truly an amazing job, wow! 😍🙌

5 Likes

Cool edit that looks amazing! 🤩🤩

1 Like

Ah yes, another stunning livery edit. Awesome job!

1 Like

Glad you liked it!

I’m flattered. Thank you for your kind words and I’m glad you liked it!

1 Like

Haha thanks for checking in two days in a row and hope you didn’t get bored of it.

1 Like

I’m not bored, they’re great edits! I don’t think I could get bored of them.

1 Like

Haha I really enjoyed editing it and glad you liked it

1 Like

Ah ha ha ha, thats nice! If you are interested it may be cool to see you do Fiji Airways, that might be a bit of challenge.

1 Like

As you wish.

1 Like

I honestly didn’t notice that this wasn’t a real livery. That’s a really well done edit! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

j e e b u s
Another amazing edit, how do you do it? Jeez you’re insane

such a beautiful edit!

1 Like

This stuff is amazing. I do love photoshop