Sichuan Airlines A350-900 (Panda Liveries)

Sichuan Airlines A350-900 (Panda Liveries - 3 choices)

Since Sichuan Airlines switched all their XWBs into special liveries, it’s about time we start requesting these eye-catching liveries!

Sichuan Airlines is based in Chengdu, China. It operates an all-Airbus fleet, including 5 A350-900s, with another 5 of them on order. Each of the aircraft has a special panda-themed livery attached to it. Excluding Universiade liveries for copyright reasons, we have 3 liveries to choose from. They are:

1. Panda Livery B-301D (Nicknamed “熊大 Xiong Da”)

Features a panda enjoying its bamboo at the front. The first A350 delivered to Sichuan Airlines.

2. Panda Route Livery B-306N (Nicknamed “熊二 Xiong Er”)

Features a panda having fun laying on the ground at the front and a “PANDA ROUTE” badge at the rear.

3. Panda Route Livery B-325J (Nicknamed “熊三 Xiong San”)

Features a panda laughing out loud at the front and a “PANDA ROUTE” badge at the rear.

All of them are exquisitely designed with loads of panda elements! Flying with pandas is surely a unique experience.

Routes

These A350s are put into mainline domestic flights from Chengdu to Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Urumqi, and other major hubs. You can see them flying to international destinations like Singapore, Vancouver and LAX.

.·°∴ 🎍·°.·°∴ 🐼·°.·°∴ 🎋·°.·°∴ 🎍·°.·°∴ 🐼·°.·°∴ 🎋·°.·°∴ 🎍·°.·°∴ 🐼·°.·°∴ 🎋·°·°.·°∴ 🎍·°.·°∴

Please drop a vote if you like them! If this is confirmed we’ll get to choose one of them with a poll. We appreciate your support!

Voted! Definitely need this!😍

13 Likes

So cute 🥰 I love panda 🐼

9 Likes

So cute! Can’t wait to see these wonderful liveries😍

9 Likes

To be honest CSC is my second favorite airline especially their panda livery😍

6 Likes

A350!😍😍😍Panda!🥰🥰🥰

6 Likes

According to my knowledge of Chinese airlines, Sichuan Airlines offers excellent cuisine on board. Their aircraft are particularly distinctive, and they were also the first Chinese airline to purchase the A350 aircraft. Their liveries are quite unique and eye-catching. It is unfortunate that they are not represented in Infinite Flight with a livery. Let’s all vote together!🤓

15 Likes

voted. And I definitely love this livery and this aircraft

6 Likes

And we’re over 10 votes!

5 Likes

What what happened to 熊一 or Xiong Yi or is that what is

4 Likes

Yep, that’s how we rank things, “大 Da” means the biggest, or the oldest of all.

5 Likes

Great thing to know! Let me just add that to my Chinese learning list (Yes I am trying to learn Chinese)

6 Likes

20 votes reached!

And I didn’t know someone already got a concept for us long ago. Nice editing there! Would love to see that come true.

5 Likes

The land of abundance, Sichuan☺️☺️

3 Likes

usually,if you want to use the term “大”Da in ranking,it is used to rank the age,for example “熊大”Xiong Da means the oldest bear,and “熊二”Xiong Er,Er is two in chinese,so it means the second oldest bear,and so as on

2 Likes

it is the same thing with kids,we call the biggest kid among all siblings “大哥” Da Ge,the big brother,instead of “一哥”,like first brother,we wont use that. But when it comes to “二哥” Er Ge,that means the second brother,and so on

4 Likes

I support your idea. I love this kind of livery. IF should add of this type, I feel it is something that many are waiting for.

2 Likes

love sichuan love panda🥰🥰🥰🥰

3 Likes

Gonna hit 40 soon!

10 Likes

What a quick vote!!😍😍

2 Likes