Sichuan Airlines A330-300

Sichuan Airlines (hereinafter referred to as “Sichuan Airlines”), formerly known as Sichuan Airlines, was founded on September 19, 1986 and officially started operation on July 14, 1988. Sichuan Airlines Group Co., Ltd. was established on August 29, 2002. Sichuan Airlines Group Co., Ltd. holds 40% of the shares of Sichuan Airlines Co., Ltd. and is the largest shareholder. The other shareholders are China Southern Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, Shandong Airlines, and Chengdu Ginkgo Golden Tower Investment Co., Ltd.
Headquartered at Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport in Sichuan Province, Sichuan Airlines is China’s largest all-Airbus fleet airline. In addition to its headquarters in Chengdu, Sichuan Airlines has established branches and bases in Chongqing, Yunnan, Beijing, Zhejiang, Heilongjiang, Shaanxi, Hainan, Xinjiang, Xichang, Tianjin, Nanning, Shenzhen, Mianyang and other cities [1], forming an airline network covering more than 80 large and medium-sized cities in China. [2] route from the original article 7 development to more than 200, and has opened in vancouver, Melbourne, Sydney and Moscow, Prague, dubai, Tokyo, Osaka, Singapore, Los Angeles, Oakland, st. Petersburg, Copenhagen, Zurich, tel aviv, Cairo, Istanbul, Rome, Helsinki, such as international routes, formed the domestic primary and secondary trunk, branch network and the organic combination of international and regional routes

This is a quite unique airline in China with its all-Airbus fleet (on contrary to Xiamen Air which has an all-Boeing Fleet lol)
Their A330s serve routes to Brussels, Prague, Mumbai, Tokyo, Melbourne, Los Angeles, Tel Aviv and many other cities. They need an appearance in IF!

Their on-board service is excellent too.

6 Likes

Chinese Airlines is Sichuan Airlines China Eastern China Southern Air China Shanghai Airlines

5 Likes

Super request! Unfortunately I don’t have any votes left, but sure this has my full support!😀

4 Likes

Guys, I’m having a sichua-tion on if I should vote this
Or not. It looks fresh

im done with the joke

You have my full support

4 Likes

One of the best looking A333 livery on Asia !

4 Likes

Indeed! Hope it can be added

3 Likes

Yes we need this

3 Likes

Would love to see another airline from China added

4 Likes

I really love Sichuan Airlines mainly the A359 ,really wish to see it in Infinite Flight

5 Likes

The hometown of pandas, enjoy Sichuan Airlines.

5 Likes

來了,just hope they will add it😂

4 Likes

I hope they’ll add it , it’s a beautiful livery ngl

4 Likes

1104 has voted!

4 Likes

no votes, but you have my support

2 Likes