Sichuan Airlines A319-133 (Winglet)

63 votes!! Hope to appear soon!!

5 Likes

upupupupupup I want it!

2 Likes

It has to be said that joining a new airline is not an easy task, but both A319 and A350 have a relatively high number of votes. I hope to apply this decoration in the game as soon as possible!!
Written from Sichuan 8075

i personally would rather see the a319 we need more more short domestic chinese airlines

1 Like

Bumped!🤩🤩It’s worth to vote!!

Sichuan Airlines A319 is often deployed on routes from mainland China to the Qinghai Tibet Plateau. With more and more 3D airports on the Qinghai Tibet Plateau, we can vote for this feature and make it to be confirmed:)

4 Likes

1 more to 70! We can make it!

2 Likes

I want it up up up!

1 Like

Let’s continue to vote for the Sichuan Airlines A319, which carries out High-Plateau airline transportation missions!

2 Likes

China airlines‘s Airbus narrow-body aircraft like the A320 family are rare in infinite flight .At present, only China Eastern Airlines A320ceo and Air China A319ceo with wrong wings. If Sichuan Airlines A319 is confirmed, China’s plateau routes will be more and more well known to flight enthusiasts around the world.

2 Likes

The standard paint of China’s first airline to use Airbus has received over 70 tickets, and it won’t be too long to confirm!

2 Likes

Let’s keeping voting and seeing it in Chinese Mainland, especially in Sichuan Basin and Qinghai Tibet Plateau, Southwestern China!

5 Likes

Would love to see this soon!

3 Likes

Today is A319’s Day! Let’s keep voting for Sichuan Airlines A319 :)

4 Likes

Bad weather and good photos —— CSC A319

4 Likes

Nice photo, I once took the Sichuan Airlines A319 with the same registration from the same location. The Sichuan Airlines now has twenty-three A319 Ceo in its fleet so it is quite easy to see some A319s with this livery in Southwestern China.

3 Likes

Snow Mountain and Sichuan Airlines A319, Nature and Human Industry

3 Likes