Sichuan Airlines A319-133 (Winglet)

50votes reached!!!😍😍🥳🥳

We lost 2 votes in 5 days 😥 Let’s not give up on this!

4 Likes

Very beautiful livery , hope to attract everyone’s attention:)we need to hold on till the end.

1 Like

Remembering me a serie in Netflix, with this plane w this company, really good film !

1 Like

I would still assume that they’ll still do the same thing even if the registration isn’t added. I think as long as they got the right airline and aircraft no matter what registration it is, they might use the 3U8633 callsign and could also possibly do nosedive tho the possibility of that happening is minimal. I’m pretty sure there’s still some players who would use the US airways flight 1549 when flying an A320

2 Likes

With the update of version 23.2, more aircraft camouflage will be added. Although we can only vote, we still hope that if there can be the hometown of giant pandas – Sichuan Airlines camouflage will be added to 😁😁

4 Likes

Let’s get to and maintain 50 votes or more, shall we?

7 Likes

Nice livery.I love Pilot Liu!

3 Likes

Let’s march to 60 votes!!🤜🤛

3 Likes

Smooth touchdown 🛬

7 Likes

This reliable aircraft can cope with the airport on the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau. At present, we have a 3D model of Daocheng Aden Airport [ZUDC] (which is one of the highest civil airports in the world), but only a few aircraft can match its routes in the real world. We hope that the addition of this painting can fill the gap of the Qinghai-Tibet

4 Likes

We are close to success! Let’s make it happen!!🤜

1 Like

Don’t sink!! This livery is worth to vote!(You can find the legend of this livery in the beginning of this post)😃👆

2 Likes

cant agree more!

2 Likes

Why not? The plateau airport needs these matching paintings~

2 Likes

Bump! Time to cast your spare votes 👆

6 Likes

Yes!! 60votes reached!!🤩🤩

2 Likes

Imagine flying this through the mountains and land at the newly-released Lhasa airport!

7 Likes

Bump for this beautiful livery😍

3 Likes

can’t wait to see this aircraft being put in the game

3 Likes