Sichuan Airlines A319-133 (Winglet)

Sichuan Airlines is an airline based in Chengdu. The airline operates an all-Airbus fleet, with 23 A319s currently in operation. These versatile jets are used in many short to medium haul routes, especially on high plateaus.

Reasons to vote:

1. The livery looks bright and vibrant, simple without losing personality, beautiful without losing practicality, giving people a kind and fashionable feeling.

2. We’ve got a lot of Chinese liveries on Boeing aircraft recently, it’s nice to see some liveries on Airbus as well. Speaking of Airbus, what can be better than an airline with an all-Airbus fleet?

3. The Air China A319 in-game is kind of obsolete (wrong winglet type and font). It can be nice to see another aircraft with high-plateau capability so we can enjoy those 3D airports in southwest China, like ZUZH, ZUNZ, and the highest commercial airport in the world: ZUDC. One of its hubs, Chongqing, is also in 3D.

4. This can be the first appearance of this airline in Infinite Flight.

Please vote if you wish to see this livery! ✅

10 votes in an hour! That’s a great start.

10 Likes

A new start for me😊

4 Likes

Salute 3U8633

7 Likes

●‘Sichuan 8633’,a familiar flight number at home and abroad,appeared at ACI again in recent days.

●At 2018,an A319(B-6419) called 3U8633 which belongs to Sichuan airline took off from Chongqing Jiangbei airport(ZUCK),flew to Tibet Gogarr airport as planned.High above Himalayas,The wind shield cracked completely.The presure difference sucked out the first officer Xu partially.Because of the accident,the plane lost its balance and began to fall.

●As a bombardment aircraft pilot in the past,captain Chuanjian Liu took the plane under control by his extrodinary skill.At that time he was facing the danger of oxygen deficit,the cold wind blowing and the high presure of flight performance.

●Although this case was rare and hard,captain Liu still kept awake and performed well.He choosed to return to Chengdu Shuangliu airport(ZUUU) .Thank him and his team,8633 landed safely in the runway 02R of ZUUU.

●At last, I’m a Chengduer and It’s my honor to represent this story of this extrodinay pilot who has very outstanding skill!!

(Cite:Baidu,Bilibili)

9 Likes

Salute to the heroic crew!
However I’d suggest NOT using B-6419 as registration if this gets confirmed, for it could lead to many intentional nosedive trolling.

10 Likes

Voted!this is a fantastic livery and i want to fly it!

4 Likes

have my support, voted

2 Likes

This livey is not only important for south west area of China,but also represents a special spirit of struggle and hardwork!!💪💪

4 Likes

Voted as always😍

2 Likes

congratulation over 35 votes now!

5 Likes

Better off if the number was B-6419

3 Likes

I want it !

2 Likes

This livery is worth to vote!!

1 Like

Bumping in hope of getting over 50 votes!

4 Likes

I can’t believe that we have won 45 votes in just a few days, which proves the popularity of this painting. I hope it can be complete as soon as possible. Come on!

3 Likes

We are approaching 50votes!!Let’s make this break through happen!!💪💪

1 Like

Riding the western skies of China with the great partners of NAVBLUE!

2 Likes

Let’s get more votes for this bird!

10 Likes

Although it’s hard and difficult, I still believe we can finally reach our goal!!

1 Like