Showing Appreciation for IFATC

OK, so I just got my Grade 3 roughly a week ago, and this was my first event on the Expert server. I participated in the FNF Swish Soiree, and I just want to show my HUGE appreciation for the controllers in Zurich. The approach was beautiful, gave me on time and accurate vectors, and seperates us (other pilots) wonderfully. Not trying to disrespect any other ATC, but I am VERY impressed with the Expert controllers. 10/10 <3

35 Likes

Considering they are IFATC, I would hope so! Nevertheless, I’m in IFATC, but approach controlling seems like a hectic job, kudos to all of those approach controllers!

11 Likes

Wow, such nice and beautiful words that you use. We really need to appreciate these guys as they spend hours off of there day doing contributing for pilots on IF Pro, you have to appreciate topics like these as opposed to ghosting complaints and hate for our controllers.
Regards,
Chief305.

6 Likes

IFATC’s performance today on the expert server is outstanding! Good job IFATC! :)

6 Likes

I totally agree with all of you. Round of applause to IFATC. 👏 👏 👏

3 Likes

Totally agree! We absolutely do need to show more appreciation to these guys! They give us their time to help us enjoy our flying experience!

1 Like

@LSZH34 Great stuff man!

5 Likes

Thank you VERY much! It really warms my and surely other controllers hearts to read such words. I‘m glad you had a fun experience on the Exerpt Server. Come back soon 🙂

11 Likes

Thank you all for the kind words! Today was the busiest I’ve ever seen a region in a while. Great job to my fellow IFATC as well

2 Likes

Absolutely! You guys deserve it!

1 Like

3 Likes

Dear lord that’s an immense amount of traffic. It’s a marvel how controllers can control but more importantly: effectively manage such high volumes of aircraft. Huge thank you to all IFATC members, and on behalf of all expert server pilots: we truly appreciate the time you put into making our flying experience much better.

-Moosehead

5 Likes

I agree, you guys were/are doing an awesome job!

1 Like

They are doing a great job. Hopefully I can jump in some time and give some worthy service. 😉

1 Like

Would like to give a huge thanks to @Karl.Luebs and @zenneth for some incredible ATC work on approach and tower at Zurich respectively. Personally I was working ground, incredible work from the whole IFATC team!

Before Karl took Appr

After Appr

15 Likes

Thanks so much guys. These kinds of topics really motivate us controllers. Knowing that you enjoyed our service means a lot to us! Thanks to you all for flying and those nice words.

18 Likes

Agreed, Zurich Approach was great and so was Geneva Approach… sadly I came in during the non peak hours…

1 Like

I came quite early as well, it was really nice though. I got ATC at both LSGG and LSZH.

I just have to tell you that you did a tremendous job yesterday. The amount of traffic in Zurich was comparable to a high traffic day back when regions were a thing. Amazing.
Just amazing. Thanks a lot!

3 Likes

I’m just guilty I couldn’t attend the event. :crying_face:

1 Like