Shoutout to the expert ATC crew at Dubai today.

No I’m not here to post because I was ghosted,
I’m not moaning because you left me toasted,
I’m simply here to say a big thank you,
For the epic controlling that you hosted.

A busy airport with planes inbound,
Taking off, landing and taxiing on the ground,
But it was magical teamwork from approach, ground and tower,
After flying in for over nine full hours.

The job you did was something to behold,
Keep it up, it never gets old.
Your work was appreciated,
And good work it was,
Air traffic controlling of pure solid gold.

Good times.

@Bobby @Jan_Sd @AsternAviation @Ethan_Hansen

62 Likes

Wow! Nice post i love it!

7 Likes

Thank you so much for the kind words! Glad to be serving everyone today. Seen a lot of good stuff (and bad unfortunately) but it’s always a fun time. And messages like this make doing it all a whole lot better :)

PS: Poem Skills - 1000

16 Likes

Wow! Brilliant poem skills.

The pleasure was all mine, had a fantastic time serving today. Thanks for flying!

8 Likes

This is the best written poem I have yet seen on the IFC. Well done.

That made me grin for a bit. 🙂

9 Likes

Thanks for posting. It’s really nice for a change instead of a negative post for ATC. 👍

8 Likes

Same I hate negative things about the ATC we get I mean I and the IFATC and TSATC work very hard and I think they deserve to be respected

6 Likes

What a fantastic post!image

13 Likes

Thank you so much for the kind words ! I’m glad you liked the service, appreciate your post thank you :)

6 Likes

You couldn’t be more right. I flew in and out of OMDB today and it was a superbly pleasant situation. Really tight margins between takeoffs and landings and everything was going down so smoothly. A coordinated chaos!

Kudos not only to those 4 you mentioned but to all IFATC that controlled at Dubai today.

8 Likes

I wish Posts like this occurred more often. Great job fellow IFATC members

5 Likes

Congratulations to the owner of this publication, we need pilots grateful for the work of these great IFATC controllers!

5 Likes

Yes we Have Some very Skilled Controllers which is good to keep The realism =)
Thank you to all the IFATC That make our experience Better

6 Likes

Yeah I did about 3 arrivals and 2 departures, these controllers are skilled as hell.
The sequencing on approach was excellent, and the tower controllers timing was perfect for clearing aircraft for take off and landing.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.