Should we rock another Live Staff/Dev/Mod podcast soon?

As many of you know (especially if you listen to FlightCast), we’re heading to Atlanta Warbird Weekend this October. We’ll have lots of Infinite Flight people on hand and the questions are:

1. Should we go live with another FDS podcast episode? And if so…
  2. Should the location be in the Hangar at PDK on site at Warbird Weekend?
  3. What topics should be discussed?

I don’t know when global will be released, but let’s just pretend it’ll be out by then.

Honestly… I really don’t know.

Thanks!

58 Likes

Honestly, I think it would be great to have another FlightCast Live! It would be awesome just to get to see all the Moderators and Devs all collaborating together. It would be cool if you guys could talk about how Global Testing went if it’s out. I just think it would be intresting to hear all the bugs and funny stories that occurred… And also maybe some other plans for Infinite Flight. Other than that, just collaborating would be awesome! :)

28 Likes

Great idea! I say yes!

I think doing a podcast inside a hanger would be awesome!

As far as topics, maybe what they plan to do next after Global? Idk…

9 Likes

Sounds like this is pretty planned out, but it would be great if you guys hit on the plans for Expert ATC workflows, and how the devs and mods plan to work it out, and some suggestions if nothing has been decided on yet. I’m sure IFATC and the pilots flying would love to be prepared ;)
(I personally suggest a larger version of our current region system)

Sincerely,
That kid from Ep. 1 who needs to go outside and bounce a ball

9 Likes

IF Global is out I second what @Brandon_K said. Would love to hear about those bugs. Although maybe what each thought was their least favorite bug and if they found any bugs to be comical.

10 Likes

It’d be great to have another live podcast!! Get forum users to ask questions again and then you pick them out in the stream. Maybe talk about the future of infinite flight and what each and every staff/dev/mod would like to see implemented. Who knows, it could spark another amazing idea :)

2 Likes

Brilliant idea, if Global is out by then, a topic which could be discusses is the next big plans and ideas for Infinite Flight. If not out by then still do talk about the next big things and give a global demo and a run down on Global.

2 Likes

Adding to what Zack said, I would like to hear some thoughts about the implementation of Center in a future patch of Infinite Flight and what additions / changes to the ATC system it will require.

6 Likes

Talk about IF for at least 5 minutes. Im sure many are waiting for that moment.

10 Likes

Well, I’ve always wanted to know how they decide what aircraft should be put into the next aircraft polls. And what the process is for creating a new aircraft.

2 Likes

Honestly, I think that this is a simply brilliant idea overall!

2 Likes

Global progress update maybe? You could share details of the team deciding on global and it’s features. Maybe too similar to the other live flightcast.

3 Likes

Yes you should! The topic couldn’t be more simple. Talk about and answer anything that would silence the annoying people on Instagram and the speculators :)

1 Like

That would be epic! Just prior to the global release with a final global preview maybe 😏

Hmm, global, the final specs and stuff.

New moderators (@schyllberg and @NEO)

RWA maybe? Your aviation lives outside of IF?

Also I think in a hangar would be epic, it would add a lot more of ‘aviation’ to Your talk

5 Likes

Could it be a Q&A at Warbird weekend?? Just have Spectators ask questions and if they can be answered (then answer them)

1 Like

I think online spectators is a realistic thing to expect (ie youtube live comments) and we’ll definitely take questions as we go there. I just don’t know how many IF users or FC fans to expect on location. Probably not a ton since the focus is warbirds.

6 Likes

As others have said IF global is out, Talk about what is on your mind for adding into IF after global and the CRJ.
And things That are on your mind about what you see coming to IF in the future of IF

1 Like

And MD11/DC10… everyone always forgets about them 😥 jk

4 Likes

I didn’t but the MD 11 and DC 10 will probably be released before CRJ do

4 Likes

Well, I think the MD/DC are like 95% done and the CRJ is about 5% in the planning stage

5 Likes