Should I renew live?

As it’s my bday soon, should I ask for live+? I’m not sure whether I should just use my own money or use bday money. What do you think?

2 Likes

I can only highly recommend live+. But with which money you buy it is your decision. It doesn’t cost toooooo much so I think if you want to pay it with your bday money you’ll still have some left
My thoughts about that :-(

3 Likes

I’m thinking buying Live on the spot now.

May I just ask what the difference is between birthday money and your own money? Surely you would just pool them together.

2 Likes

Not really, I like to keep my money separate. (I’m not weird)

1 Like

If you want to use it for a long time, Choose Live+. It’s more than worth to try with your birthday money 😊. You won’t regret it! (Live+ also includes all regions and all aircraft types while you have the subscription)

However, If you are busy in the upcoming months (i.e Exams in July, Courses in April), I wouldn’t recommend you to buy Live+. Instead you should by Live Monthly 😊

2 Likes

Exactly, I have exams soon. I might buy live+ some time later though. Thanks for the advice!
Also I got really good results in my pre tests (Maths:85/110 English:64/70)

1 Like

Making unique financial decisions does not make you weird.

I would. I’ve had Live+ for 3 years and have never looked back.

2 Likes

Really? Okay but I do have exams so, no

You should go with Live + if you want all aircrafts and regions with it for only live

2 Likes

Do you plan on flying more on live after like exams and testing is over? It is still cheaper to buy live+ for 12 months that live every month for 12 months. It all depends on your needs and your usage. I would recommend live+, trust me u won’t regret it.

1 Like

Really? Well, I’ve already made my decision

I disagree, Imagine you have final exam next month or a list of full exams next month, It will be a waste of money as he won’t have a time to learn for the exams. I think the decision to postpone his subscription is better. It will be better if he has a busy schedule, he buys Live on certain month rather than buying a full year while you can’t enjoy it for 5 months only because of exams. Just my 2 cents 😉

1 Like

I’ve just done all my work! Anyway, I’m passing by at least 20 marks. I’m not saying I shouldn’t work, I still work. Also I really enjoy Infinite Flight

I agree with you but after exams, it would definitely make sense to buy the live+ because it’s cheaper and the amount of things that come with live+ for the 12 months just make it well worth the money. 😛

1 Like

It’s definitely worth the money

1 Like

If you have the luxury to afford Live+, do give it a go. If you may miss out on flying for 1-2 months it is still actually worth the money.

When you spend on 1 month worth of Live, you need to invest the full 1 month or majority of the 1 month to justify the spending.

When you spend on 1 year worth of Live with every unlocks available in the game, you need only to invest about 9months worth to justify the spending. Anything more than 9 months is additional to your investment being well spent. When i was in the military, i could be out for weeks without Infinite Flight, when im back home i know i still have Live for months worth to play.

If i had bought 1 month only, i would literally have less than able time to satisfy my purchase.

Like i mentioned, if its a luxury you can afford, buying Live+ may be worth it even though you might have exams. Sure, miss 1 month of IF and play the 11 months of full unlock when exams and tests are over.

Just my 2 cents, most people who got Live+ do not regret, ive recently only resub to Live+ my 2nd time, it’ll be another great year at IF ^^

PS: Some people have contributed very good points, if you need 5 months of studies, buy Live+ after that!

2 Likes

If you do have exams, you should probably wait after it’s finished, then buy live+. It’s better to buy Live+, since it costs less. In the U.S, a year of monthly subscribtions would be $60. But Live+ is only $50, and it includes all regions and aircraft. So it’s a MUCH better deal.

2 Likes

I would wait until Global comes out.

That’s not going to be for at least 3 months