Should I Make A Mach Loop Video?

I’m thinking of making a video about the Mach Loop in IF. The video would focus primarily on where the loop is, how to find it, and which valleys to fly through. I might also include some photos from when I visited the Mach loop in real life, back in August. I think it could be helpful for those who are having difficulty in finding the loop. I’ve already recorded the bulk of the video, would I be wasting my time editing it all together to produce an informative, (sort of) professional video, or are there people who would be interested in such a video. Please let me know what you think.

14 Likes

Considering many have no clue how to find it, I think it would be useful and very much appreciated.

18 Likes

You can if you feel like it. I will watch it if you do. :-)

4 Likes

That would be a great video! I hope to see it soon!

2 Likes

Actually made a video a while back for self-reference, real fun to fly.

11 Likes

It sure is a nice route to fly. After my Mach Loop video I might make similar videos about other low flying routes in the UK (Windermere - Thirlmere in the Lake District, and the Selkirk - Moffat Valley in the Southern Uplands of Scotland, amongst others, they’re just the ones I’ve flown so far.)

3 Likes

What is the Mach loop? Sorry…

2 Likes

The Mach Loop is a series of valleys in Wales. They are often used by the RAF and USAF for low level flying.

1 Like

Yes please! I’d love to see it and experience it myself.

1 Like

Care to share it to the community?

If not I’d love to see a new one made

1 Like

Back when I was about 8, we were feeding the animals on a farm in a valley up in the lakes and then suddenly I heard this incredible roaring screaming sound, as 3 Eurofighters whizzed overheard barely 500AGL. Definitely one of my most memorable aviation experiences of all time. Would love to see a video on that route

1 Like

I definitely would want to see one so I could get there

1 Like

Yes you should, i don’t have global but if i did that would have been the first thing I would have done.

1 Like

Please make this would be really nice and useful.

1 Like

I would like to see one - I was thinking of flying it myself at some point soon.

1 Like

I’m currently working on a video which shows how to find the Mach Loop in Infinite Flight. Since it’s not quite finished, I thought I would upload a shorter clip showing one full circuit, starting on the approach to Cad valley at the northern end of the loop.

3 Likes

Ok, I’ll be waiting 😂

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.