Should I create an IF Fan-based website?

Should I do it? I plan to post my own edited photos of IF, maybe some updates, etc. Not sure if it will be a good idea, but should I try?

I’ll let you in on a little secret————— you’re already posting on one right now! Welcome home.

10 Likes

Yeah, I planned to do that, but unfortunately they now prohibit photoshopped pictures :/

Well, this isn’t really fan-based, but sure ;)

I wouldn’t really suggest doing that as the forum covers all those aspects and serves as a main hub for users to share, gets news, and ask questions. A suggestion if you want to share your pictures outside of the forum is perhaps creating an Instagram or social media account sharing your content and journeys.

Gotcha. Understood!

1 Like

Go ahead and go to your browser, and type in: community.infiniteflight.com, that should take you to the right place.

For seriousness, if you want to share your edited photos, an option is a discord server or something similar.

Or, (I’m sorry, I forgot your username) often posts in the #screenshots-and-videos category, and links an Instagram account dedicated to IF photos. You could do something similar.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.