• Live
  • Live+

0 voters

1 Like

the obvious answer is live+

duh

3 Likes

Why do you think live+ is better. Tell me a whole lot of reasons

I purchased monthly subscriptions for about 6 or 7 months and finally got Live+ back in April. Iโ€™ve never had second thoughts about it and it saves you money in the long run especially when you they add new content and you donโ€™t need to purchase it.

5 Likes

You get the whole package, all aircraft and regions. Unless of spending $4.99 per aircraft and region which in total is about $200+

2 Likes

Lets compare.
Live+

• All regions
  • All aircraft
  • 1 full year of live
    Live
  • one month of live

The options are so close in comparison, arenโ€™t they? I wish you luck on your very tough decision between the twoโ€ฆ ;)

1 Like

That is a lot of$$$$$๐Ÿ’ฒ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ต

Well how much is live+

Live+ is $50. You save up a lot of money then just live.

$50 USD
Itโ€™s a much better value. Think about how many regions there are, and how many aircraft there are. They individually cost $5 USD. How much is that if you pay for them all individually? And then add in paying another $5 USD every month for Live. Why not just knock it all out for a year in one $50 purchase? ;)

Live+ is the best!

Thanks everyone for your suggestions

2 Likes

I will chose one soon and see you all

1 Like

There is multiple topics about this, just use the search button. Still the same features :P and yea live+ is cheaper and now its way easier to explain since 4 new releases (each 4.99 each).

How is it cheaper,and what 4 new releases

If he doesnโ€™t choose Live+ I say we beat him up.

Just kidding.

Buy Live+ or else.

5 Likes

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ™ˆ scary run for your life

1 Like

Donโ€™t stone me guys

1 Like

I already explained how it is overall cheaper in the long run in my above posts.

How do you do that were you get my text above i dont know how to. You can send me a picture

1 Like