Should I buy live+ now?

Should I buy live+ now before global comes out and the price goes up or should I buy it on my bday(which is the third week of March and is on Wednesday)?

Live+ price will stay the same, global is a seperate paid service.

1 Like

That wasn’t what Philippe said, but they aren’t decided yet.

10 Likes

Time will tell. If you want the safer option, then buy it after the update 😊

7 Likes

That’s exactly what I am planning to do. :-)

A new topic was needed for this? Use your own discretion. Or at least wait until after the podcast today to make your decision. If you buy it for a year subscription you cant lose

1 Like

Did you know that you ask that to random people ?

1 Like

So, they will break the suspense over that question today? If you do listen to the Podcast, could you tell me the answer to that after it comes out? I can’t use FlightCast as it is unnecessary to me (except for this question). :-P

1 Like

Just get Live now if you don’t have it. Worry about Global later.

3 Likes

Surely, the developers have a plan for that. Since many of ua have already purchased a live+ it would it would be considered unfair if v pay again. So there is probably some plan going to be there regarding this matter. They mught have price for gloval depending on either u have bought live+, already bought it. If already bought it how many months used. So the price would then be set. Thats something i guess will happen. Although Laura says guesses are probably wrong😂😂

2 Likes

I suggest you to wait until global release ;-) that’s safer and much more exciting and “usefully”

1 Like

Simple, buy Live+ now for the value over the monthly price. Prepare yourself now, then when global is released buy it also. Now you have a whole year to save up for the next year, or bag the whole operation if you’re no longer interested. Simple financial planning, that’s really all there is to it.

2 Likes

Is that March 16th?.

Perhaps on your birthday, it will be cheaper now than when global releases, I’m just hoping the subscription for global doesn’t cost anymore than £50

3 Likes

No March 15, you where close.

1 Like

You’re buying it. No one else. It should be your decision.

1 Like

Ok @Kevin chill, dude!

They said it will most likely be with a live subscription

1 Like

How was that not relaxed exactly?

I was asking what everyone else’s opinion on buying live+ now or before Global comes out and the price might go up.