Should I buy IF pro?

Well the short answer is YES it is worth buying an Infinite Flight subscription! Here are some videos from yt that I think would help you decide

1 Like

Short and simple, yes.

9 Likes

I used to have RFS Pro, and while it was cheaper, IF Pro is much better and higher quality in my opinion. I believe the cost is completely worth it. There are a lot more aircraft, the airports are more realistic, the ATC communications (especially on expert server) are MUCH more realistic, and IF has more pilots in the multiplayer. The ability to be in events and join VAs/VOs makes it a lot of fun as well. With the coming of custom terminals and the A330 rework, it will really just take a whole new level.

TL;DR: Yes, it is very much worth it.

3 Likes

thanks for the vid sharing!

thanks, yea same lol, I regret RFS pro

1 Like

thanks Dan! Appreciated everyone’s comments

I’m hoping the new A330 rework has more liveries to come with it. I wish there was a Qantas or Virgin Australia Livery. Too many other ones from other regions and not enough equally

2 Likes

Getting IF Pro is definitely worth it:

You can fly more airplanes which makes the experience for you as the pilot better allowing you to fly longer and further. Having ATC services like stated by someone Up there is great too as you really get to learn some things.

The best thing is meeting the people on the other side from being identified in game to the community!

1 Like

Yes, it could lead to you being a real pilot one day. At the very least it will improve your math skills and make you more aware. It sounds silly, but it’s true.

2 Likes

Yes, it’s worth it, but I would definitely wait till the update is out so you get the most out of the sim from day one. Then the sim is basically the best mobile flight simulator in general, with others only being better in certain areas

1 Like

it really only improves the direction of travel (degrees)

1 Like

Absolutely. Infinite Flight is an extremely realistic simulator that encourages people to get to understand the world of aviation without it being too complicated. It includes interaction with others on multiplayer with strict moderation. The community is extremely respectful and the possibilities here are quite literally… infinite.

2 Likes

No sir… being a pilot encompasses a whole lot of mathematics.

Rather than explain it all to you and get into a healthy debate, I’ll just drop this link here.

1 Like

It is worth it and sometimes on the Infinite Flight Livestream they do a giveaway where you could win a 1 month pro subscription. So if you feel lucky you could try that too.

1 Like

Very true, lol, great tip, I will wait for 21.1

Yes I know it does because I will be studying a degree it in soon. I was referring to something else, it’s fine now doesn’t matter.

I am doing Advanced Mathematics.

2 Likes

Yes, I believe it is 100000% worth it if you loves planes and simulators, there is a huge, positive community with many VA/VO’s to choose from and you are also able to make many new friends, also being able to fly with them or you can attend massive group flights.

2 Likes

Or even control together! Just to add on 🙂

1 Like

Sounds fun indeed!

1 Like

Definitely worth it I hardly ever get a chance to fly any more but keep paying the sub just so I can if I get a chance

1 Like