Should I buy IF pro?

Did you show your mom why it’s worth it though?

1 Like

well IF pro is worth it cause you will be able to fly anywhere on the globe with any plane. You will be able to join virtual airlines and organizations and make new friends. You will be also be to fulfil your desire of flying planes and travelling.

3 Likes

I did and she thought for a while and she said to give it a wait, but now I think she’ll let me

It’s SO worth it!! I first got it back in 2017 to try it out and see if I was actually worth it, and I haven’t gone back. Whenever I’m active, so is the subscription. :)

2 Likes

wow the sub seems really worth it lol

Yes, just see the fun we all had with global, state-of-the-art animated 3D aircraft and the buildings that are promised for 2021!

2 Likes

Definitely would recommend it as you can use ATC and fly with others, and join VAs and VOs.

2 Likes

Not to mention the events and global scenery!

1 Like

One thing that I have not seen mentioned is that once you hit grade 3 and 500 ATC Operations (on the training server) you can apply for IFATC (Expert Server Air Traffic Control)

See link below for more information

https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/infinite-flight-atc-recruiting/462983

3 Likes

Yes, you should. You’re going to wanna hit expert server requirements by the time the new update rolls out. I assume trolls going through buildings will be a headache on Casual, or TS.

4 Likes

thanks! Will be helpful

1 Like

I’m not subscribed anymore because I’m too short on time these days to make it worth it, but it’s great, really is. I love it, and don’t regret a dollar of it. That said definitely start with one month and see how much you use it, how much you enjoy it, because your mom is right, it’s not cheap. It is worth it in my opinion if you already play Infinite flight a lot and know you will use it. Everyone else here, and I’m sure you too have listed all the features to death so I’ll spare that, but it is good. @DaGamingChicken maybe you can scrape up some change or do some chores to earn at least that first month and show how much you will use and enjoy it? Maybe even try to work something out where you can do more chores or something tied with schoolwork to keep it long term? 🤔

It really does make things more enjoyable to earn them imo, so if that’s possible maybe explore those sorts of options. Shows how much you want it if you are willing to work for it too.

3 Likes

I have $250 CAD so far I can technically afford it @KPIT

Well then that’s a good start, get it and show your parents how awesome it is, and how much you will use and enjoy it.

1 Like

yeah man I am trying but like even when I wanted RFS PRO it was so hard for me to let my mom let me, let alone IF pro lol

1 Like

Ahh, I see. I think I misinterpreted your question. I assumed this was more an issue of convincing your parents to pay for it, not as much allowing you to spend your own money on it. I doubt my opinion carries all too much weight with your parents but it gets a solid pretty awesome from me. I think it’s well work the price for reasons a lot of other people in this thread have listed, hopefully you can find a way to get it!

1 Like

it’s thanks to your comments they might let me lol, rly big thanks

4 Likes

After all, Infinite Flight’s slogan is ‘Carry Your Passion’. I absolutely agree, with the simulator providing an extensive and realistic flight experience. It is good enough to say that it is worth every penny. The features that come with it are endless. You can fly literally everywhere on earth, with the IFAET constantly updating airports (thanks!) and the dev team rolling several huge updates every single year. I mean, it goes as far as trained IFATC and even helping pilots in real life practice for their PPL exam at home. So if you are looking for a realistic experience, IF is definitely your choice. Also, an extra advantage of IF is that there is no additional payware (except for Pro) and that you have basically unlocked everything in Pro. You don’t need a PC or yoke (while it is compatible, it’s not a necessity) to fly. The world in your hands. I definitely recommend IF Pro Subscription, no matter for a month, 6 months or a year.

4 Likes

Yes IF pro is totally worth it! Having this simulator is literally an amazing experience knowing you can fly professionally anywhere in the world with most aircraft types. The sim also provides frequent updates especially with one of the biggest updates coming soon. This is the perfect simulator for any av geek since you are literally carrying your passion😎

2 Likes

Hello! :)

Infinite Flight is really worth it due to it’s large range of aircraft, large community, + the fact that you can travel the world from the comfort of your home or anywhere else. Having this simulator is a BLESSING haha. This is the perfect simulator for any av geek as stated by @Dillon_737 :)

3 Likes