Should I buy IF pro?

Well the time has come for me to buy IF pro, I’ve been begging my mother to let me buy it, due to its high price, she ain’t really willing to let me buy it. But if it is really worth it, please comment down below, so by the time I ask again I can show her this thread as proof if the community says it’s worth it, lol.

Your answer can be either “yes” or “no” with some explanations, this will help me persuade my mom to let me buy it by showing her all these comments, thanks again!

13 Likes

yes. definitely. flying alone in limited regions with limited aircraft is getting boring quick so having all available aircraft, airports & multiplayer is worth it. also it supports IF.

6 Likes

Yes absolutely - especially with the new Expert ATC system coming into force at the beginning of next month.

7 Likes

oooh thanks!

Yes, the release of 21.1 is going to blow our minds!

9 Likes

thanks for your response!

1 Like

its definitely is worth it because you do get a lot of planes, you get to join flights with others.

1 Like

thanks too! Will tell my mom that lol

2 Likes

Definitely! Once you get access to every plane and airport! Mother of DaGamingChicken… You gotta give it a go!!!

1 Like

Show her the WIPs with terminals and other updates ;)

Such as this one:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNddLIrjiwc/?igshid=9tonqjhsmy81

9 Likes

yup, I’ve been planning flights with taconotfound and hopefully luftwaffle236

1 Like

You’re money your choice

4 Likes

I know this won’t be helpful to your case but yes 110% it’s not that you want it for most it’s more like a need so yes.

A lot of incredible things are slowly upcoming for IF!

2 Likes

Ohh! 100% worth it!!! I recently made the move to pro as well(about a month ago). I absolutely don’t regret it at all. I joined 2 Virtual airlines and do flights everyday. I was skeptical about paying the high price, but I had it before for 1 month. Used the one month than kinda forgot about pro. I bought it for one more month than decided to by the year pass( it saves you about $30 I believe). IF pro allows you to fly with others, participate in events such as FNF, allows you to control airports as ATC, fly with ATC, and so much more. The biggest highlight for me is the fact that I’m able to fly for a VA. I think you might worry about the price, but one week and your hooked. The community is amazing. There are amazing mods and people here. Now taking into consideration everything that’s coming, you need pro lol. A Reworked A330(recently got the reworked 757/777/737), buildings and project metal. Is going to be amazing!!

I hope this helps you.
See you in the skies,
Noah W.

7 Likes

np, still thanks!

2 Likes

Yes I see that the community is very friendly here lol, thanks btw, this is really helpful

1 Like

Awesome! Hopefully you get pro!

1 Like

Yes, yes, yes!! Just show her a pic of the new 757/A350/777 (especially the cockpit), the airport terminals WIP (including In N Out) and the multiplayer (including the IFC), she will surely go WOW and say that she never expected that much from a mobile sim.
Also IF can be incredibly beautiful:

(I own that pic.)

4 Likes

tysm! Also nice moonshot!

1 Like

I’d say yes! You really get what you pay for, and I have not been disappointed in that regard. I enjoy flying virtually, and having Pro really opens up some amazing possibilities! You should go for it!

2 Likes