Should ATC move to Milan malpensa tomorrow?

Some of you are saying the schedule was made before the announcement. That is completely not true. When I was in Milan 3 weeks ago I already knew Linate was closing. This article is from October.
https://onemileatatime.com/milan-linate-airport-closing/

1 Like

Without commenting on your request, the closure of Linate for renovations has been announced month ago and has been repeatedly announced by the airport.

For example on Twitter:

Edit: As @Doonies posted (thanks!) it has been announced during October 2018 or even earlier.

1 Like

The realism police have spoken!

Tomorrow will feature Milan Malpensa [LIMC] instead. Also, feel free to just shoot me a message in the future! Pretty silly to expect anyone to be current on all 40,000 airports around the world. Enjoy some short hauls tomorrow! 🛬🛫

37 Likes

If this post doesnt win post of the year, the voting system is flawed!

5 Likes

Thanks Tyler for keeping the realism haha. And I totally agree that we shouldn’t expect you to be up to date with all the airport closures. Thanks once again!

4 Likes

Thank you for your work, great to see you’re open for advice/help/corrections!

3 Likes

Always! I’m still learning too. I’ll rely heavily on the community as we begin this new phase of exploring parts of the world not previously HD. While I do a considerable amount of research each week, no one knows these parts like the ones that live there. I read your comments and try to take us to the “sweet spots” you all recommend and request!

Have a good weekend. 🙂

11 Likes