Short routes, 1-3 hours

Haven’t played much recently as I’m sick of flying the same old routes, such as Heathrow to Amsterdam, Heathrow to Paris etc. Could anybody suggest me a few decent routes that preferably aren’t in Europe? Thankyou

Here’s some good ones :)

2 Likes

Fly between the featured airports on expert! You can always make IFATC happy with some traffic 😉

4 Likes

Hi there. Welcome to the forum.

The best website to use to find routes and flightplans is FPLTOIF.com. Go to random and you can set preferences for the route you would like such as flight time, aircraft and arrival/departure airport.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

I like the route Sydney (YSSY) to Wellington (NZAA) or
Jakarta (WIII) to Singapore (WSSS)

LPPT-LPMA. Lisbon to Madeira

1 Like

He said not in Europe @Noah_Daal

1 Like

Apart from the 4k Californian scenery, Vancouver is a great approach from both ways, either flying over the massive city with the view of the mountains on your right, or going in from the sea, sometimes passing over Vancouver Island.

1 Like

didn’t expect this many replies in such a short time as I’m new to the forum, thankyou everybody and I’ll be sure to try some! :)

Try KJAC to KSFO A320 fun flight to do short runway and a amazing approach in to KSFO about 1-1:30h very nice scenery

1 Like

Tokyo to Nagoya

1 Like

The US east coast has plenty of 1-3 hour routes. KDCA-KFLL, KRDU-KTPA, KATL-KLGA, KBOS-KMCO, and the list goes on and on . . .
Plus some airports have fun approaches and you get good views!

1 Like

LTFM-EDDF, LTFM-LSZH route.

1 Like

PANC-KSEA is nice and has incredible scenery!

1 Like

YMML - YMHB is a beauty, or YBCS - YSSY these are two of my favorites.

1 Like

Orlando to Panama City, Panama

1 Like

KATL to MYGF is a pretty flight in the daytime. Make your flight plan so that you fly down Florida’s coast before heading out to the Bahamas. It’s about a 1HR 50MIN flight.

1 Like

KMSY to KATL, about 1H 50M

2 Likes

How is RJTT-RJOO?
You can see Mt.Fuji!
About 1h.

1 Like

I’ll be sure to try it, thanks!