Short-Range A350 Routes (Updated)

Qatar Airways also has 2 other short routes.

OTHH-OOMS (Doha Hamad Intl to Muscat Intl)
702KM/436mi/379nmi

OTHH-OKBK (Doha Hamad to Kuwait)
567KM/352mi/306nmi

1 Like

Ethiopian

GABS - GOBD (Bamoko to Dakar)
586NM

1 Like

Quite a few of the routes on the site are wrong though, I’d rather go onto FR24 and filter the A359s out. Then you’d be able to see the routes.

1 Like

The routes listed on the site are supposed to be current, but equipment changes do happen. Please feel free to add any new or different A350 routes you find to this thread.

Some of them are operated by A359 ! November 19th, it was an A350 (reg : 3B-NBP)

2 Likes

Thank you for that list ! It’s so useful. I waited for it so much.

1 Like

Another Singapore route

Stockholm (ESSA) to Moscow Domededovo (UUDD) - SQ361
736nm

1 Like

Ethiopian:

Addis Ababa (HAAB) to Kilimanjaro (HTKJ) - ETH815
830nm

1 Like

What about Ho Chi Minh to Hanoi?

1 Like

qatar airways now fly their a350 to Muscat as well. You can see all a350 routes here as well

1 Like

thank you for this now I don’t have to use same route all the time

1 Like

This route is just a joke. It runs with something like 30% loads and is due to the need for Qatar to operate this flight to retain their second slot at Sydney Airport after new laws were introduced.

1 Like

It technically shouldn’t be on this list as it is slightly over 1000nm (if that is the maximum to be considered shorthaul) but recently Delta used their A350 from KMSP to KLAS for CES (not sure what that is), so if you want a real-world domestic and relatively short Delta A350 flight that is it.

1 Like

Hello, Qatar Airways also operates the A350 To Muscat. ( 995km ) It is their second shortest A350 flight after my hometown Kuwait.

1 Like

And here’s the proof! :)
Please add ( OTHH —> OOMS ) to the Qatar Airways list.

2 Likes

CES is a tech convention in Las Vegas.

Technically the flight no longer exists on the A350 as that was used for about a week.

1 Like

Strange, this route list page doesn’t work anymore

https://www.airportspotting.com/airbus-a350-routes-page/

Also Delta has

Minneapolis to Atlanta
Atlanta to Minneapolis

Seattle to Detroit
Detroit to Seattle

1 Like

In the A350? Wow I didn’t know that

I might have to try that sometime

2 Likes

Yes, they will use them to connect between hubs.

2 Likes