[SHORT NOTICE] Hamad-Adelaide A350 Fun - 120000ZMAR12

As part of tommorow’s featured airports, I will be flying over to Adelaide from Doha onboard the Qatar Airways Airbus A350. Please sign up below if you wish to be a part of this! It would be nice to get a squadron going down there!

• Aircraft and Livery: Airbus A350-900 - Qatar Airways

• Route: OTHH ELEDA MEBTI BOSUP PUSNO NABIS GOBLU NAMLA DASUT 2619N/5352E VEKEL MIRIT ORPEN 2646N/5554E ULDUN BOTOV SOLUD LAKLU GEVED TOLDA EMURU BONOM TAVKO GOLNI KITAL TEGOR LATEB METIP NIVUD OTABI OLNIK POMAN DOTAT TVM BASUR KAT 629N/8039E HAMBA 538N/8138E EGODU EKASU BASEV ELATI PIPOV EMVAS EGAVI TARAK LM BANKS NOPED BOBET 3051S/12806E ISLAV KAMBI 3411S/13532E WINCH RIKAB AD AD030 YPAD

• Time of Departure: 2020-03-12T00:00:00Z

• Server: Expert

Signups:
@AvGeekJames

2 Likes

Having gate assignments is against the rules of the #live:groupflights category. However, this is an interesting group flight!

Unfortunately, I’ll be busy this evening :(

Have fun!

All changed, thanks for letting me know!

I can’t unfortunately as I have school tommorow but best of luck!

I could fly with you, but would appreciate if you could pull the departure time forward a bit. 01:00 AM here with me

1 Like

Count me in 👋🏼

Lets do this Misha!

1 Like

Ill start spawning in now if you want @Luca_Arrowsmith

Yeah that would be great, just need 5 minutes to get set up and restart everything for a smooth flight

Thats fine, I need like 10-15

What gate?

Im on B1 near to 34R

What time zone r u guys in? I will go straight to sleep after takeoff and wake up in about 7-8 hours

Im in GMT in UK

Im in Germany

Okay cool, I have loaded the flight plan up if you wish to copy it, @MishaCamp you logging on? Gonna leave a bit ahead of schedule

I made my on, as it updates and has now given me a flight time of 12 Hours and 30 Minutes

Sounds about right

Mine is around 12 hours 26 mins