Short Haul Flights in England.

What are some short haul flight that I should fly in England? Thanks!

Manchester - London
London City - Southampton
Heathrow - Liverpool

2 Likes

EGCC -> EGGP
vice versa

This is my favourite

1 Like

Gatwick-heathrow

3 Likes

Leeds (EGNM) - Newquay (EGHQ)

Teesside (EGNV) - Jersey (EGJJ)

Liverpool (EGGP) - Isle of Man (EGNS)

Southampton (EGHI) - Jersey (EGJJ)

Exeter (EGTE) - Guernsey (EGJT)

2 Likes

Aberdeen to Heathrow or Gatwick is a good one, as well as Belfast to Heathrow or Gatwick. Ok one is in Scotland and the other is Northern Ireland, but both are in the UK.

EGLL-EGBB = Takeoff - landing😀

Newcastle to Southampton

1 Like

I want to suggest some as the CEO of Flybe VA… But that’s not happening because it’s copyrighted… dammit.

Why don’t you take a look at these?

They aren’t all fully in England, but provide great flights! I’ve got these for every single Airline and aircraft in IF btw! They arent all the flights, but a wide range for ideas and what are personal use for me!

*All Dash 8 flights. Those really need updating into ICAO and seperated lmao. I’ll do that now,

the title says in England 😉 @Ecoops123

2 Likes

As noted, they arent all in England, but give good flights in and around the UK 😉

1 Like

That’s an old Pre-Global favourite!! Don’t think I have flown in/out of EGBB since global!

1 Like

CYLW - KSEA its short

EGNV-EGJJ is my favourite

Yeah it’s quite fun and unique as Teesside only has two usual destinations. It’s a new route for this year isn’t it?

Manchester - London LHR

Aberdeen - London LHR

1 Like

The title says “in England”…

1 Like

You could do
AMS-LHR/LGW
CDG-LHR/LGW
Newcastle-Bristol (it’s an IRL route I did it on IF and it took 36 mins)
EGLL-EIDW a little longer
AMS-CDG

Also you could look at the recommended routes 2019 post srry I don’t know how to link lol

1 Like

It’s a brilliant little place with the long runway and short taxi times! they’ve done it for a few years they have recently started Bourgas in Bulgaria with BH air and announced Palma with JetsGo holidays (op by Alba Star) starting next year!

1 Like

Maybe EGSS-EGPF IRL on EasyJet